• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tennesee Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The more I see Tea baggers the more I see republicans voice their opinions the more I realize they may be worse than democrats.
I was always under the impression that the people who were democrats were mostly poor minorities and the republicans who were well off intelligent Americans.
Not anymore...
The Political Carnival: Video- Tennesee Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car.

Mark Duren told News 2 the incident happened around 4:30p.m., while he was driving on Blair Boulevard, not far from Belmont University.

He said Harry Weisiger gave him the bird and rammed into his vehicle, after noticing an Obama-Biden sticker on his car bumper.

Duren had just picked up his 10-year-old daughter from school and had her in the car with him.

"He pointed at the back of my car," Duren said, "the bumper, flipped me off, one finger salute."

(snip)

Once he started driving again, down Blair Boulevard, towards his home, he said, "I looked in the rear view mirror again, and this same SUV was speeding, flying up behind me, bumped me."

Duren said he applied his brake and the SUV smashed into the back of his car.

He then put his car in park to take care of the accident, but Weisiger started pushing the car using his SUV.

Duren said, "He pushed my car up towards the sidewalk, almost onto the sidewalk."

Police say Harry Weisiger is charged with felony reckless endangerment in the incident.

Let's not blame the incident on his political affiliation, but rather his person.

Duren said he applied his brake and the SUV smashed into the back of his car.

You really need to read what you're quoting and stop sucking liberal...well, you know.

The guy was an ass, no doubt, but I'm no so certain that he planned to "ram" the Obama cocksucker.

Let's not blame the incident on his political affiliation, but rather his person.

Oh this is just one of the many I have been seeing for some time now, I just haven't posted them.
What really irked was that he did this with a 10 year old in the car.

You really need to read what you're quoting and stop sucking liberal...well, you know.

The guy was an ass, no doubt, but I'm no so certain that he planned to "ram" the Obama cocksucker.

Not sucking Dems. ass but just pointing how the reps are just as bad....maybe worse.

Rams? GO RAMS! Where's Archangel?

Were you being facetious? Its Quite the contrary.

Most right wingers are rural, gun toting, bible thumping nuts.

Lived in NYC all my life so my Rep friends aren't as loony as these tea baggers.
Guess there are two kinds....hah, reminds me of the show Green Acres...

Were you being facetious? Its Quite the contrary.

Most right wingers are rural, gun toting, bible thumping nuts.

Most left wingers are either poor lazy inner-city dwellers who think it's the governments job to take care of them. Either that, or college students, academics, or hollywood types who don't know what it's like to live in the real world.

The more I see Tea baggers the more I see republicans voice their opinions the more I realize they may be worse than democrats.

Team bagger's??
"a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging"
What does that have to do with Republicans or Democrats??:roflmao:

Besides the "Tea Party" is comprised of Asian's, African American, Chinese, White...etc and not only Republicans but reports of Democrats and Independents as well committed to protect our country and the Constitution upon which we were founded! Something the current administration obviously hasn't read or doesn't care about.

I was always under the impression that the people who were democrats were mostly poor minorities and the republicans who were well off intelligent Americans.

It's been my impression it's just the poor and or minorities that think the government should be giving them free handouts at the expense of those that work their ass off. The same people that voted Obama into office thinking their mortgages, bills and debts were all going to be paid off. LOL.. I wonder how that's working out for them?? I wonder how they like their hope and change now...

Not anymore...
The Political Carnival: Video- Tennesee Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker[/QUOTE]

As for this idiot... well he's just a damn idiot. He should be aiming his displeasure at Washington D.C during the November elections not someone's car. There's always a few dumbasses in every crowd.

I'm glad I'm a conservative independent.. I support what's good for the country I don't care if it's presented by a Dem or Rep.

IML Gear Cream!
Most left wingers are either poor lazy inner-city dwellers who think it's the governments job to take care of them. Either that, or college students, academics, or hollywood types who don't know what it's like to live in the real world.

Basically...but not all.

Team bagger's??
"a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging"

Besides the "Tea Party" is comprised of Asian's, African American, Chinese, White...etc and not only Republicans but reports of Democrats and Independents as well committed to protect our country and the Constitution upon which we were founded! Something the current administration obviously hasn't read or doesn't care about.

It's been my impression it's just the poor and or minorities that think the government should be giving them free handouts at the expense of those that work their ass off. The same people that voted Obama into office thinking their mortgages, bills and debts were all going to be paid off. LOL.. I wonder how that's working out for them?? I wonder how they like their hope and change now...

Not anymore...
The Political Carnival: Video- Tennesee Man Rams Car Carrying Child Due to Obama Bumpersticker

As for this idiot... well he's just a damn idiot. He should be aiming his displeasure at Washington D.C during the November elections not someone's car. There's always a few dumbasses in every crowd.

I'm glad I'm a conservative independent.. I support what's good for the country I don't care if it's presented by a Dem or Rep.[/QUOTE]
I really am still suprised he became President.

LOL...tea bagger, what was I thinking.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GearsMcGilf again.

It's been my impression it's just the poor and or minorities that think the government should be giving them free handouts at the expense of those that work their ass off.

Those who can't, go Democrat.

I'm listening to the audio book, Liberal Fascism. It's a, so far, incredible book detailing the liberal movement's outgrowth from fascism. And what you've mentioned plays into it.

Oh this is just one of the many I have been seeing for some time now, I just haven't posted them.
What really irked was that he did this with a 10 year old in the car.

The guy is a douche for sure.

Most liberals and conservatives are you and I just your average person with ideas of how the world should work, but then you have those people who latch on to a party affiliation like it's their religion, everything on the agenda is the gospel truth there's no pick and choose your own ideas.

The hardcore democant wants no guns, except to put to the head of unwanted babies, they want every poor person to be cuddled and kept poor so they can cry for them, they want the government to own every corporation, and mercy for prisoners cause they are the real victims etc...

The hardcore repubelickcans want a gun handed out to every baby at birth even the unwanted ones, they think every poor person is just a lazy bastard, they think corporations can do no wrong and every person who has gone to jail should be electrocuted even if they might have been falsely imprisoned cause eventually they'll do something bad and might not get caught for it....they both think in black and white theirs no variables in their equations it just this + this = right or wrong...

I've learned their is no formula anymore, I know a black gay man who is Republican and I know shit kicking cowboys in Texas who are Democrats, my Mexican friend who sells weed wanted McCain to win...just too many surprises the thing is none of these folks think everything the party they support is good they've just put more weight on certain issues and chose the side that makes better sense...

There was a time when I thought I was going to have to choose just a party and everything they stood for now I know that even if a candidate may sound like they are all in when they get in office they are going to put less emphasis on certain items their party seems to have hard-ons for. That's why I wish they didn't have primaries they should just have one vote with all candidates having an equal chance instead of forcing us into a pick the lesser evil situation....

Most liberals and conservatives are you and I just your average person with ideas of how the world should work, but then you have those people who latch on to a party affiliation like it's their religion, everything on the agenda is the gospel truth there's no pick and choose your own ideas.

Sad but oh so true! Most Obamabots I've talked to seem to buy every friggin thing on the party's menu. No picking and choosing or disagreeing with anything on the party platform. It was that way with Bushbots during his first 4 years also. If it has their favourite politician's signature on it, it's as good as friggin revelation from god.

Team bagger's??

Not anymore...

I'm glad I'm a conservative independent.. I support what's good for the country I don't care if it's presented by a Dem or Rep.

No. You are not allowed to make me hate you with a dumbass post in another thread, and then post a rational, well thought out intelligent one here.

Be consistant man!

I absolutely couldn't agree more. The other day I stopped at Wally world and an older black dude wearing sweat pants with holes in them, missing teeth, flipflops on his feet, and generally just looking homeless, came out wearing an "Obama, Change we can believe in" shirt. I couldn't get my phone out fast enough to take a picture.

Back