• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winstol - First cycle

Nika

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi
I will be starting my first ever injectible Winstrol cycle, I am a total newbie (so please excuse any stupid sounding questions :tard:). I want to ask your opinions on dosage and injections. Being a female, what's the minimum ml amount to use if I inject every other day? Also what needle gauge should I use and what are the best spots to inject? Of course any further comments or suggestions are most welcome....

Thank you

Female
6'1
175 lbs

Welcome to IM!

You do know you can drink it (squirt it under your tongue), correct?

Is winny all you are running? Do you know your BF%? If it's too high, I'm not sure if winny is what you are looking for. What are your goals?

/V

Drink it. I don't know the doses for women, but every other day isn't ideal.

10 mg is pretty common for women, and winny is not a painless inject especially for a first time user. By all means drink it. Make sure to get some liver supps as well. Good luck

Goals, expectations & planned cycle duration?

5-10 mg / day is normal. Because of the very commonly very low dose and the fact that women don't experience natural test production shutdown like men do, they can run longer cycles w/ little issue.

Here's a decent article about winstrol: http://www.articlesbase.com/supplem...injection-profiles-by-ortpharmacy-161082.html

Also some notes to keep in mind w/ winstrol:
- not uncommon to experience scratchy throat or voice change - it is more androgenic than anavar, even tho many people put anavar & winstrol in the same category as "good first cycles for women". If you do experience any voice change, if you're not a long-time user or abuser, it will generally go back to "normal" when the compound clears your system (ref: winstrol detection time). But be aware that if you are a singer, the voice change seems to continue to affect your ability to hit high clean notes even after the compound clears, and basically "forever". I.e. if you're a singer and need your voice, I wouldn't suggest ever using anything other than anavar.
- hair loss is also not uncommon - if you experience it, every 3 days, use Nizoral 1% Shampoo, usually found near the dandruff shampoo in most stores (or 2%, available online like at www.wholesalehairproducts.com)
- acne - Pantothenic Acid / Vit B-5 helps w/ hormonal acne, also you can use Nizoral 1% Shampoo as a bodywash
- tendency to stop menstrual cycle for the duration of the cycle + potentially thru duration of detection time - expect this to happen w/ any AAs
- potential for yeast infections - include acidophilus in your supplements to help keep vaginal bacteria balanced.
- winny has a tendency to dry out your joints - if you are running a long cycle, you might experience joint pain towards the end of it.

Last edited:
Welcome to IM!

You do know you can drink it (squirt it under your tongue), correct?

Is winny all you are running? Do you know your BF%? If it's too high, I'm not sure if winny is what you are looking for. What are your goals?

/V

Yes I'll be running only winny, I train regularly 4-5 days a week. silly enough I'm not sure what my bf% is at now but I can see my cuts slightly and my focus is really on seeing them a little more lol the reason for the injection idea was to spare my liver a little

My goal is to reduce bf% and help in my cutting cycle. I'm planning to run it for 6-8 weeks thanks for your help :) and again please excuse my newbie dialect

5-10 mg / day is normal. Because of the very commonly very low dose and the fact that women don't experience natural test production shutdown like men do, they can run longer cycles w/ little issue.

Here's a decent article about winstrol: Winstrol Depot (stanozolol Injection) Profiles by Ortpharmacy

Also some notes to keep in mind w/ winstrol:
- not uncommon to experience scratchy throat or voice change - it is more androgenic than anavar, even tho many people put anavar & winstrol in the same category as "good first cycles for women". If you do experience any voice change, if you're not a long-time user or abuser, it will generally go back to "normal" when the compound clears your system (ref: winstrol detection time). But be aware that if you are a singer, the voice change seems to continue to affect your ability to hit high clean notes even after the compound clears, and basically "forever". I.e. if you're a singer and need your voice, I wouldn't suggest ever using anything other than anavar.
- hair loss is also not uncommon - if you experience it, every 3 days, use Nizoral 1% Shampoo, usually found near the dandruff shampoo in most stores (or 2%, available online like at WholeSale Hair Products, inc*)
- acne - Pantothenic Acid / Vit B-5 helps w/ hormonal acne, also you can use Nizoral 1% Shampoo as a bodywash
- tendency to stop menstrual cycle for the duration of the cycle + potentially thru duration of detection time - expect this to happen w/ any AAs
- potential for yeast infections - include acidophilus in your supplements to help keep vaginal bacteria balanced.
- winny has a tendency to dry out your joints - if you are running a long cycle, you might experience joint pain towards the end of it.

Also read the rest I added to my post ^^

Also, frankly if you're going to bother running it, I'd probably suggest you run it more like on the order of 10-12 weeks instead 6-8. It takes a couple weeks just to 'kick in' anyway and women can run low doses of AAS for longer times then men can w/o needing any post cycle therapy (PCT) to get natural test to restart. This is not an issue for women.

Thank you sassy69

I really appreciate your point breakdown..could you please expand your opinion on Anavar?

thanks again

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you sassy69

I really appreciate your point breakdown..could you please expand your opinion on Anavar?

thanks again

What specifcally about anavar. Generally its the "most reliable" of all the AAS out there in terms of predictable sides & results. That is not to say its guaranteed sides or results, but its the most predictable w/ mild sides (again generally, not guaranteed) for women. Because women have such a low ratio of test to estrogen, any AAS is going to introduce a dramatic shift in the hormone ratios, but of them, anavar tends to be the lightest.

Like winny, it does not aromatise, so it won't produce water retention in response to conversion to estrogen. However, water retention is not uncommon - the source of this is not particularly clear, but generally you're screwing w/ your hormone ratios and sometimes the body will respond in certain ways, one of the possibilities being water retention.

Winstrol is often referred to as the "snake bite drug" - it either likes you or it doesn't. It causes some people to develop a low-grade fever, etc. not unlike "sus flu" - basically your body's response to this foreign compound in your body.

I'd always recommend var before winstrol or anything else if it is an option.

Thanks again sassy69

Couple more questions for u

1) are anavar's results similar to winstrol's within the same length of cycle?
2) when you say you would extend winstrol cycle to 10-12 weeks what dosage would you recommend and how often?

3) what kind of cycle would you recommend if i would decide to go with anavar

thanks

Thanks again sassy69

Couple more questions for u

1) are anavar's results similar to winstrol's within the same length of cycle?
2) when you say you would extend winstrol cycle to 10-12 weeks what dosage would you recommend and how often?

3) what kind of cycle would you recommend if i would decide to go with anavar

thanks

Winstrol & anavar are similar in dosing & timing - they both have a half-life of around 9 hrs so ideally you'd want to dose both w/ half your dose in the AM and half in the PM (8-12 hrs apart).

Both produce similar results, but anavar has less androgenic sides as discussed above & no effect of joint drying.

For either: 10 mg / day (split the dose if you can) for 10-14 weeks.

why not buy just tabs?
take 10-20mg a day

IML Gear Cream!
:) Let us know what you decide!

Hi Sassy

So I am definitely going to follow your advice and go on the Anavar cycle.
Does Anavar promote size gain as well? I'm not looking to get much bigger mostly cut. Should I still train 5 days a week but move on to lighter weights with more reps? What would you recommend? Also in regards to dieting, should I keep it low carb, low fat and high protein? What are your thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you

Just an FYI, just because your pinning an oral doesnt mean its going to spare your liver in the least bit. It still gets processed by the liver, so its just as toxic. The idea of injecting an oral rather than using it orally is that its supposedly more potent mg for mg due to it avoids the first pass through the liver, but it WILL effect the liver just like it would orally during the second pass.

chicks on Gears . . :daydream: Love it!

why take orals when you can pinn it VIVA LA LIVER

Just as downtown posted, it has the same effect on liver either way, so just take it orally, that is how it was designed to be taken.

Hi Sassy

So I am definitely going to follow your advice and go on the Anavar cycle.
Does Anavar promote size gain as well? I'm not looking to get much bigger mostly cut. Should I still train 5 days a week but move on to lighter weights with more reps? What would you recommend? Also in regards to dieting, should I keep it low carb, low fat and high protein? What are your thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you

Good decision! Anavar, along with aiding in fat loss and lean muscle gains, it also greatly promotes collagen synthesis. Where as winstrol causes an increase in pro-inflammatory cytokines causing joint pain as well as effecting clooegen groth in a manner in which you could say, makes the connective tissues more brittle and prone to injury. Note, var has a fat burning effect by causing increased resin uptake of T3 and T4.

I meant in general I said orals not just winny. And I want to make sure I have your stance on this correctly 1pass is as bad on the liver as 2? Umm I'm sorry but no

The winny still hits the liver just as many times wether you inject or take it orally ( same with all orals). It continues to pass through the liver till it gets processed out of the body, thats one of the main processes in how gear is metabolised out of the body. The liver is what breaks down the active compounds into metabolites that can be expelled from the body in the urine and fecal matter.

BUT, im still checking into wether or not orals are more effect mg for mg by injecting rather than taking them orally. I am convinced that there is a very good chance that injecting orals may be the superior method for getting the most out of your doses.

The only thing I know for sure, is that injecting winstrol increases nitrogen retention more than taken orally. How ever, taking it orally has other benefits that injecting does not have.

Back