• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bad encounter at a farm

Vvitto

Never surrender
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I was visiting some friends in Europe after I ate some fresh cheese and drank some milk at a farm the second day a bad diarrhea got me.

I had 3 or 4 sessions in one night , all was water and at one point I even vomited. After one day I took some pills and have some rice and it stopped for 4 days . No need to use the restroom at all. After 4 days I went again to normal.
The next 2 days I had just little food as part of recuparating process.

I weighed myslef and I was surprise to have lost more than 10 lb..

Is that real ? How much could be possible lost after a bad diarrhea?
I am a little aprehensive as I didnt weigh for a while before , so I dont know how much I lost at that moment ? It might have been more

Hoe long will it take to gain weight again?

Not only the diahrea but you hardly ate for 4 days? Easy enough explanation, I seem to recall someone losing 7 pounds in a day from something that had them visiting a doctor for nearly 2 years.

A gallon of water weighs 8 lbs so 10lbs lost is very easy when dehydrated. I will drop 6 to 8 lbs after a hockey game

I seem to recall that you can sweat approximately a cup an hour(?)

A gallon of gas weighs 6 pounds :)

I would put money on that you lose more then a cup of water an hour

I just can't seem to remember the numbers, oh well. I do know that road racers can lose about 5 pounds after a race, so there is definately something going on.

Back