• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steven Seagal sued for sexual assault

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Steven Seagal sued for sexual assault

Movie actor Steven Seagal is facing legal action from a former personal assistant who claims he sexually abused her and illegally trafficked women.

In papers filed with Los Angeles County Superior Court, Kayden Nguyen claims she was assaulted three times before fleeing his home in New Orleans.

The 23-year-old also claims the actor kept two Russian attendants who were available to him at all times.

Seagal's lawyer says the allegations are "ridiculous and absurd".

'Sex toy'

He added that Ms Nguyen is "a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired".
Her $1m (£650,000) legal action accuses Seagal of sexual harassment, illegal trafficking of females for sex, failure to prevent sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and false representation about employment.

Ms Nguyen, who responded to a magazine advertisement to be the star's executive assistant, claims he asked for a massage on her first day.

Seagal proceeded to use her as a "sex toy" and subjected her to a "vicious sexual assault," she alleges in court documents.

Ms Nguyen adds that co-workers at the actor's production company refused to listen to complaints about her treatment.

After her departure in February, personal property that was left behind was not returned because she had refused to sign documents stating there would be no legal action, she further claims.

Action star Seagal, whose movie credits include Under Seige and Flight of Fury, currently stars in his own US reality TV show, Steven Seagal: Lawman.

I have no grounds for this statement, but he just looks like he would be a pervert.

Odd that she didn't take any legal action until after she was fired. It's also interesting that she waited two months.

Odd that she didn't take any legal action until after she was fired. It's also interesting that she waited two months.
Fuck yeah, arrest this bitch on prostitution charges, "Oh Mr. Seagull you can fuckee fuckee as long as I get paid but the moment you cut me out I sit around for 2 months until my relatives remind me this America and we sue happy, me love money long time....

Fuck yeah, arrest this bitch on prostitution charges, "Oh Mr. Seagull you can fuckee fuckee as long as I get paid but the moment you cut me out I sit around for 2 months until my relatives remind me this America and we sue happy, me love money long time....

Load. Of. Shit.

I'm not saying that he didn't do it, but it's not the first time someone has decided to say consensual sex (if if did actually happen) wasn't.

And fuck the lawsuit, I'd like to know why she didn't go to the police straight off. Rape is also illegal in her country, so you can drop that "It's not my country" bullshit.

Last edited:
No proof, no money!

If she did sucky sucky five dolla, then so be it. I would have to agree that you can't be assaulted 3 times, but only go to the cops once you have been fired.

Given his history with women, married to and otherwise - I wouldn't be surprised if this was all true.

Dude shoots little kids for fun....

10_funny_celebrity_gifs2.gif

Man this is be. Seagal is the real deal. Elite sum bitch. No reason he cant fk a good bit of women, even if he pays for there lunch while doing it. He probably screwed the assistant for a few years then got sick of it and turned her loose, now she wants compensation

Back