• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno still developing!?!

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully you guys aren't sick of all my problems yet, this cycle is getting to be a pain.

If anyone's followed my posts, I've been on for about 4 weeks.

I was planning(hoping) that I was doing about 1gram/test/week...this was "IF" a bottle of dark oil labeled BD Testabol Prop was what it said.

I took my last shot of it yesterday and have been running test enth at an initial dose of about 500/week... then ramped up to 700/week as the "questionable prop" dose was lowered.

I now really think it must have been tren...

I ran adex since day 1- initially at .5mg eod, then I brought it up to 1mg/day pretty quickly. I started getting gyno symptoms(puffy nipples and a little bump behind the right side).

I got axiolabs nolva and took 20mg in addition to the adex, then next day it seemed a little worse/bigger(coincidence?) I took 20mg for another 2 days before I convinced myself that it must be progesterin gyno b/c it seemed to be doing more harm than good.

The last 2-3 days I've switched to 25mg of aromasin/day and the gyno still seems to be developing, this a long with many other bad sides to this cycle are getting out of hand :pissed:

I still don't know what was in the vial of "BD 200mg/ testabol propionate" If it was test I'd stick with nolva but without knowing I've just stuck with Aromasin at 25mg/day and added b6 at 600mg/day.

Any other suggestions???

I am done with everything except for test and tbol now, but who knows how long the "faeked BD crap" will be in me and what it was

Tren raw material costs about 4 times more than test, do you really believe someone gave you tren on the cheap? The color is usually richer than test, provided the oil is the same.

How big are you? Just curious, a gram of test is a bit up there. I tend to like stacking versus higher doses on singular items.

Tren raw material costs about 4 times more than test, do you really believe someone gave you tren on the cheap? The color is usually richer than test, provided the oil is the same.

How big are you? Just curious, a gram of test is a bit up there. I tend to like stacking versus higher doses on singular items.

I didn't get it at typical prop prices, but around here anything you get "from a guy" is usualy overpriced big time. It's just that it was yellow/brown and I haven't had the same increase in libido I had the last time when I was on 500-660mg of test and 300mg/deca.

How big...not that big.. 6'1" a lean 205lb...not sure my bf at the moment.

My initial plan was to run a short high dose cycle with all prop, I wanted to saty away from the 19-nors b/c I felt my my recovery sucked last time due to a long(16week) cycle and the use of deca for 14 weeks.

I had a lot of trouble finding enough prop, and then ended up with a mix of 2 bottles of enth, a hand full of prop amps, and the BD mystery bottle labeled as 200mg testabol propionate. bottled in 2008.

Test dose is going down to 700/week this week anyway

I wouldn't suggest ramping your test doses up and down, this is not the best way to keep your blood plasma levels even. I'd stick with the aromasin for a little while longer, if you are still having problems a few days from now, take the nolva.

If it was tren and dosed at 200mg/ml, you would most certainly notice it (fast, because it's prop). It's VERY rare to see tren dosed that high.

/V

mudge is total right!
+ if you have old stile BD.its fake-copy from china ip

I wouldn't suggest ramping your test doses up and down, this is not the best way to keep your blood plasma levels even. I'd stick with the aromasin for a little while longer, if you are still having problems a few days from now, take the nolva.

If it was tren and dosed at 200mg/ml, you would most certainly notice it (fast, because it's prop). It's VERY rare to see tren dosed that high.

/V

I definitly don't think it was tren dosed at 200mg/ml. BUT...I did start thinking maybe it was mislabled as prop but it was actually tren b/c...

1)it was dark oil
2)it didn't hurt to shoot the way prop typically does(no pain at all)
3)the oil itself was very thick and took longer to draw(which Ive heard of tren)
4)I didnt get any increase in libido(since I thought this was prop I was running less enth in the beginning and trying to get more of my test from this vial)
5) If this was tren at say 100mg/ml then I would have been running the equivilant of 75mg eod for the first 2 weeks and 50 mg/ml the last 2
6) One of the biggest reasons was that my gyno symptom was kinda staggnent or developing very slowly at least, then I took nolva for 3 days and if absolutely started to get worse although it still seems to be getting worse now even though nolve was stopped.

So I'll stick with aromasin at 25mg/day, if it doesn't start helping then in another week or so I'll add nolva figuring that IF by an odd chance that was tren then it's be out of my system by then.

????

If you do have a 19 nor in your system you will want to drop the nolvadex as it can increase progesterone receptors making the problem worse. You should be fighting estrogen just fine with your AI.

Hey Beast,

I tried to figure out from ready your posts is this your first cycle? If it is even with the very best AI's some guys are just really suseptable to gyno and other estro sides you may be one. The other thing from your other posts I think Ive gathered you are on Test prop, Test Enth, Maybe Tren, Turinabol, and Winny. Are there any other compounds you were taking? Thats a lot of gear even for an experienced guy. You seem like a nice guy so I'll say this nicely(which I usually dont). I think you got into this cycle a little haphazardly and are paying for it now. I know a lot of guys here will disagree but IMHO if I were you at this point I would just drop everything else and run your Test Enth(that you know is good) until your done with your cycle and take this as a learning lesson. Good Luck Bro.

If you do have a 19 nor in your system you will want to drop the nolvadex as it can increase progesterone receptors making the problem worse. You should be fighting estrogen just fine with your AI.

I'm assuming you just skimmed through this and I appreciate the advice, but I'm already well aware of that.

use carbgoline if you think its gyno from the tren, and continue with the aromasin.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Beast,

I tried to figure out from ready your posts is this your first cycle? If it is even with the very best AI's some guys are just really suseptable to gyno and other estro sides you may be one. The other thing from your other posts I think Ive gathered you are on Test prop, Test Enth, Maybe Tren, Turinabol, and Winny. Are there any other compounds you were taking? Thats a lot of gear even for an experienced guy. You seem like a nice guy so I'll say this nicely(which I usually dont). I think you got into this cycle a little haphazardly and are paying for it now. I know a lot of guys here will disagree but IMHO if I were you at this point I would just drop everything else and run your Test Enth(that you know is good) until your done with your cycle and take this as a learning lesson. Good Luck Bro.

Thanks, not my first cycle...I'm just new to this site.
Ran 16 weeks of test e @550mg and deca @300mg last year; frontloaded with Test p for 1st 3 weeks. AI throughout.

Ran a low dose test only a couple years prior to that.

Due to a f**ked up source that kind b/s'd me I ended up with a pill of crap for gear, so in that aspect I did start this half-hazardly. I wanted just test p, but couldn't get it...then he came back with a combo of test e and p. Some of the prop is in amps but the questionable BD bottle is what screwed everything up.

This was supposed to be a 10 week test only cycle with a 2 week winny period right before my vacation(just b/c it was given to me for free). Winny is done with now anyway.

I had NO desire to put tren in my body at all and probably shouldn't have even started the BD prop since there were so many doubts about it, I'm just speculating that it might have been tren.

The tbol I added since sides are supposed to be low and I found interest in it.

Long story short.... as of today and until the end of my cycle I will be doing 700mg of test/week and 50mg/day of tbol(which I may ramp up)...

I am planning is to drop the enth at week 8 and switch to a legitimate prop so I can start pct at week 10.

Update... I've squeezed a little bit of fluid from both of my nipples(left a couple weeks ago, and right one just now)

WTF!!!

I'm pissed now, this is what happens when you're forced to go through a friend who knows a guy who knows a guy. Tren labeled as test prop! I really did not want to start messing w/ tren any time soon and now I apperently did and to make it worse don't know what dose or ester.

My last shot was 1/2 cc on thurs(3 days ago) so if it's acetate I'm hoping some of this gyno will work its way out. But it its enthanate I'm kinda screwed...hitting miami for 7 days tmrw morning.

I am correct with this right?

The only way I could be producing prolactin, hence squeezing crap out of my nipples is through progesterin(ie. tren...or deca I guess).

This must also be the reason my libido isn't really there. My prolactin levels are probably through the roof, and I've been taking high doses of AI's to account for the 1 gram of test I thought I was taking...which was actually a much lower and all over the place dose since the prop wasn't prop.

I'm imagining the high dose AI is probably doing more harm than good since my test/week wasn't anywhere where I thought it was.

I guess it will be fine going forward since I actually KNOW 100% what I'm taking for the remainder of the cycle. I just hope the tren was an acetate.

Jesus bro your current cycle reads like a steroid side effect chart. I feel for ya. Good Luck. I still think you should drop everything but the test and just finish your cycle and then pct but its your body bro. keep us posted

Been kinda follow'n your thread homey, and I can say from the heart that I truly feel for you. I noted that all your trouble started from a misrepresented product, Thats crazy bad Juju. I have no experience in what you're deal'n with so unfortunately I can offer absolutely no protocal advice. HOWEVER I can offer you this homey for true, your health is way more important than any cycle, perhaps it's time to consider maybe drop'n this cycle and focus on your issues. Just a thought. Good luck and Jah bless'ns to you.

Peace and Love

I have to say I agree with the guys above. You got screwed and I think the best thing to do is close up shop and start fixing what's broke. IMHO, you should wait a little bit and begin a proper PCT. Recover, and get yourself some legit gear and be sure you know what you are pinning yourself with next time. Good luck, sucks when a cycle goes to waste.

/V

This cycle seriously has turned into a steroid side effect chart...its unreal and I'm far from someone who underestimates the power of these compunds.

I take precautions, but when you don't know wtf you're taking you get f**ked. Anyway, I'm off to FL now, will continue aromasin ed along w/ b6 as I've read good things about its ability to lower prolactin. Hopefully, I wont have full grown breasts before I get back.

Just test and tbol from here on out, hoping the metabolites from the tren get out of my system asap. I think acetate is probably the most common ester isn't it??? I'm hoping

ya it is, but if your tren product said 200mg/ml then its proly E.

I think u mods need to post recent pics of your selves. I WONT TO SEE WHOS GIVING US ADVICE, iv seen heavy in some pics, but no one else so come on guys dont be shy, reveal your selves. Im only a powerlifter, but im built from hells kitchen and will post mine and tell u what im on, oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I AM THE LIGHT AND THE WAY

We need a board for guys pics before and after, I damn sure am not ashamed

At 6'1'' and only 200lbs I hope your body fat is 5% or less.

At your size 400mg of test a week is more than enough.

IML Gear Cream!
Pal, im 6'1 260lbs, 9% bf and btw I take 1200mg a week of test, 400mg's wouldnt make a pimple on my ass.

Pal, im 6'1 260lbs, 9% bf and btw I take 1200mg a week of test, 400mg's wouldnt make a pimple on my ass.
This thread is not about you son. Sorry to break the news to you.

BTW you look at least 12% BF in your pics.

Ok Dad, You sure your not bubba on That old series in the heat of the night. It might of been 12% in that pic then, I never really had a reson to cut powerlifting and all, but its fun taking your body and changing the apperance of it. First time Iv really ever cut up to shreds.

Last edited:
SO are you going to use some Caber or not? Cuz if you got fluid coming out of your nips it proly the only thing thats going to help you now, other than surgery.

Back