• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

which is healthier grape or apple juice

great value makes grape juice so it affordable now but apple juice is cheaper

Without looking at the ingredient list i wouldn't drink either. I would be both are filled with high fructose corn syrup as the main sweetener.

Without looking at the ingredient list i wouldn't drink either. I would be both are filled with high fructose corn syrup as the main sweetener.

Agreed. Drink water. Most people aren't drinking enough anyway.

What they said.

"DETECTION OF GRAPE JUICE IN APPLE JUICE"

A microbiological assay used by Vandercook and Smolensky (1976) to measure the content of orange juice in orange drinks was modified for the detection of the adulteration of apple juice by grape juice or water. An assay of 24 samples of retail apple juice, diluted 1:10 revealed little or no growth of Lactobacillus plantarum after 48 hr incubation, whereas solutions containing 8% of the same apple juice and 2% of a retail grape juice had a growth value in absorbance of 0.176 ± 0.039. When samples were supplemented with vitamin-free casein ammo acids (AHC), bacterial growth increased dramatically in 21 of the juices. Assays run on juice prepared in the laboratory from fresh apples gave the same results, eliminating the possibility that the assay was dependent on the extraction procedure. Solutions of two retail samples of apple juice showed no growth with addition of ammo acids which might indicate that the products were processed differently, were less than single strength, or were "synthetic" juices. One drink mix labelled "artificially flavored" apple cider did not support any growth either. Thus, the adulteration of apple juice with grape juice, overdilution, or use of synthetic products may be detected with the aid of a microbiological assay.

In terms of antioxident content i think grape juice is higher (can check if required) but in terms of sugar content...just drink some water.

I drink pure apple juice, mixed with equal parts water... I remember reading or hearing a doctor say it's smarter to do that....I think it had to do with potassium, or electrolytes, plus fiber....

I do know that back when I started lifting I would drink a milk jug of water a day and feel washed out in the brain....after I added the apple juice to half that, my mind has been sharp as a tack....

I drink pure apple juice, mixed with equal parts water... I remember reading or hearing a doctor say it's smarter to do that....I think it had to do with potassium, or electrolytes, plus fiber....

I do know that back when I started lifting I would drink a milk jug of water a day and feel washed out in the brain....after I added the apple juice to half that, my mind has been sharp as a tack....

If the apple juice has the pulp I say go for it. Pulp to me makes the juice so much better, while adding the good fiber that does a body good.

stay away from all juices

disagree . . vege juices are the fkg shiz . . fulla VMA

Get a juicer, postWO try this out:

beetroot, carrot, ginger, celery, spinich, pear :daydream:

most of the sugars are sucrose, not fructose . . you can drop out the pear, but it makes it taste good

Last edited:
beer and steak juice with chunks of steak, lots of it....

Back