• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle Building Photos UPDATED DAILY

I wonder out of all those guys, which one is the Chosen one?

I wonder out of all those guys, which one is the Chosen one?

I dunno.. but that's me on the right with the rainbow spandex shorts. They were a gift from Richard Simmons.
:gayfight:

C'mon Roids.........you know you were tempted for at least a little LHJO.
lolbn.gif

:jerkit:

This has to be the gayest thread ever.

Guys look like a bunch of fags, lol, noone of those guys could ever be the chosen one or the light and the way.

I'm still waiting to see what "The Chosen One" actually looks like

I have alot of pics, but they show my face, tell u what, look up westside barbell on you tube a guy name george H cant tell u last name , but look that shit up and u will figure it out plus see the strongest bench presser alive pound for pound. ok u fucking fat retard. I am the chosen one, go to loui simmons talking about bench max effort day, listen and learn from the light and the way. there is no other than the greastest of all time. sponcers on here or mods , im the best in the fucking world. I get the best gear, I have the prettiest face , body, Im rich and u know whats amazing about all this? It's true

U notice back in the day all bb'ers stuck there fucking rib cage's out, not a one does it since the 80's after the hainey days.

Ahhnold used to could suck his stomach in so much that you could almost see his spine. Nowadays, bbs' abdomens are far too swole up from all the GH for their ribcage to even show.

IML Gear Cream!
Ahhnold used to could suck his stomach in so much that you could almost see his spine. Nowadays, bbs' abdomens are far too swole up from all the GH for their ribcage to even show.

BTW, this thread is fukkin' ghey.

the Mens workout photos are clearly ghey...the MD ones are just some vintage stuff

This lyin piece of shit hasn't updated as promised!

I have alot of pics, but they show my face, tell u what, look up westside barbell on you tube a guy name george H cant tell u last name , but look that shit up and u will figure it out plus see the strongest bench presser alive pound for pound. ok u fucking fat retard. I am the chosen one, go to loui simmons talking about bench max effort day, listen and learn from the light and the way. there is no other than the greastest of all time. sponcers on here or mods , im the best in the fucking world. I get the best gear, I have the prettiest face , body, Im rich and u know whats amazing about all this? It's true

Well, i watched that video and seen some strong dudes, but I didn't see or learn anything about "The Chosen One"

placez ======>:analsex:

Back