• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Recovering addict wanting to try hdrol info plz

bfarro

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been training 15 months want to lean out and put on some muscle.Worried about side effects ,mood swings,and getting addicted

Hdrol is the world's greatest Placebo-like Steroid. No sides, no worries.

Ive been training 15 months want to lean out and put on some muscle.Worried about side effects ,mood swings,and getting addicted
Even though I havent seen any studies that show aas to be physically addictive I would say for myself at least it is psychologically addictive and if you already know your an addict I would advise you to stay away. Do it naturaly with diet and exercise. It may take a while but as long as your goals are reasonable they can be achieved naturally. Good Luck

If your a recovering addict all you should take are natural products and workout very hard seriously thats it, I dont know what you were addicted to ,but You should not be around aas, because , needels, pills, even rubbing alcohol, ect are involved with steroids and ph's and could trigger something and bring back old situations, just saying.

Yep, being a recovering addict myself I can't imagine ever juicing again. Any substance that could alter your mood is a no no. You never know what could trigger you. So ask yourself, is it worth it?

I'd rather be a Strong Addict then a weak guy supplementing placebos

Like JC said I have to admit for me its psychologically addictive.I look forward to my injects and if your a raging addict I dont advise also depends on addiction.For instance if your vice was smoking weed or f**king chicks than not too much too worry about but definitely not for you if severely obsessive. Mind over Matter

I'm addicted to Roid's Wife's foot Jobs

IML Gear Cream!
If your a recovering addict all you should take are natural products and workout very hard seriously thats it, I dont know what you were addicted to ,but You should not be around aas, because , needels, pills, even rubbing alcohol, ect are involved with steroids and ph's and could trigger something and bring back old situations, just saying.

This pure well thought and well spoken logical wisdom and TRUTH !
There is just so many things involved in this from "score'n" stashing shit and of course using. There is the very real possibility that you'd like it and get into it hard and wind up mentally substituting one for another.Addictive personality is the main concern here it would appear. Been there with a couple family members , so I know the flavor. You didn't mention how much clean time you have , and I really don't know if it'd matter anyway but you may wanna take a look at the 6th step. I want to be clear and say the addiction to aas is quite different and TOTALLY MENTAL. But make no mistake it does exist.I call it the Clark Kent theory. Once you know that you can become Superman within 16 weeks at any given time, The urge to remain Superman becomes dominant and the desire to spend time as Clark Kent becomes less and less. That's bout the best way I can honestly describe the feel'n. And bein Jah love honest , I personally (as most will admit bein real) prefer Superman. Is that good or cool, don't really know and maybe scared to even ask myself. But Maybe that's just me. Maybe we all are over reacting, but maybe not. I think the Homeys here been keep'n it real with you. Do whatcha do, but protect your recovery like it's all that matters..........cause it is.

Good Luck and Bless'ns

Peace and Love

Well said bro. You are right smack on the money with this one bro.

Rude boy thats the realest sh*t I've red all day once again well put!I seen ur pics guess you box,just got my new speed bag (5x7) killing it! Good input everyone

This pure well thought and well spoken logical wisdom and TRUTH !
There is just so many things involved in this from "score'n" stashing shit and of course using. There is the very real possibility that you'd like it and get into it hard and wind up mentally substituting one for another.Addictive personality is the main concern here it would appear. Been there with a couple family members , so I know the flavor. You didn't mention how much clean time you have , and I really don't know if it'd matter anyway but you may wanna take a look at the 6th step. I want to be clear and say the addiction to aas is quite different and TOTALLY MENTAL. But make no mistake it does exist.I call it the Clark Kent theory. Once you know that you can become Superman within 16 weeks at any given time, The urge to remain Superman becomes dominant and the desire to spend time as Clark Kent becomes less and less. That's bout the best way I can honestly describe the feel'n. And bein Jah love honest , I personally (as most will admit bein real) prefer Superman. Is that good or cool, don't really know and maybe scared to even ask myself. But Maybe that's just me. Maybe we all are over reacting, but maybe not. I think the Homeys here been keep'n it real with you. Do whatcha do, but protect your recovery like it's all that matters..........cause it is.

Good Luck and Bless'ns

Peace and Love

Well said bro. You are right smack on the money with this one bro.

Thanks guys I know a few well known strong men that have died, just going back to the juice, thats not what killed them , but the thoughts they had after using aas did.

Back