• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some valuable Advice

masterwael

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone,

Going to try and get straight to the point here. My stats:

6' 0"
217 lbs - 19% bf
22yrs old

So here is the situation, about a year ago I was over 250 pounds. The first 30 pounds I lost was rather quickly but through a well designed diet, and a heavy cardio and decent weight lifting routine. Over the past month or two, I have stayed the same weight but through mostly weight lifting have managed to drop my bf % to 19 from about 22. So at 19% I have 176 lbs of LBM and 41 lbs of fat.

I am currently a little stuck. Do I start cutting? Do I stick with losing weight? Do I try to put on a little more muscle before trying to cut?

My goal for now is to be at 200 lbs with 10% body fat, that means I would need to have a LBM of 180 lbs. I don't feel like I have the amount of muscle that should come along with a LBM of 176, maybe my organs and bones are large lol.

I am currently weight lifting and on a high protein diet, mostly been trying to add LBM while staying at the same weight. I think I have hit a plateau and would like to switch it up.

Anyways suggestions would be appreciated, I am in a rush but I'll post more info and pics later. Thanks in advance and look forward to being a regular here.

Paul

I'm in almost the exact situation with what seems to be the exact problem. Only I'm lighter, not as old, or tall. I can't really help you but I've maintained I weight of between 160-162 pounds with my same diet and training. The results are slow but seem steady. I'm looking to lower BF and gain muscle too. Which I think I'm doing.

Back