• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH test results!! (MASS SPEC)

Iron Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would first like to let you know that these two products come form completely different sources. Each of them do not carry the same product as the other. Basically, bit products came out under dosed exactly the same. WHich leads me to believe either they they come from the same factory, to is is an industry standard for generics or GH from china not licensed in general. The good news is they both tested to be pure 191aa GH with no impurities. Just only contained almost precisely 70% of what they were sold as. The two tested were an 8iu green top(actually an almost turquoise color) with no righting, and a 10iu blue top with flip off written on top. These were tested in a professional lab in the US and two seperate methods were used two dertermine the quantity to eliminate error. Attached is the results.

Attachments

• SampleCD_April2010 HGH 8iu G & 10iu B.pdf
    89.9 KB · Views: 325
Could you translate for the newbs? Do I read it's fairly pure HGH but only contains about 70% total HGH of what the label reads?

Thanks, now all can see its all under dosed and not 99%pure!
did you do also purity test?

Are you saying yours is? Who makes yours?

Yes, it was pure 191aa HGH, just under dosed. But at the price of these generics, they still cost a mere fraction of what your GH costs even if it was exactly 8iu/vial.

I'm glad there are guys like dragon here cause I admit it I'm completely in the dark about hgh. Dont understand a damn thing about the stuff

I would first like to let you know that these two products come form completely different sources. Each of them do not carry the same product as the other. Basically, bit products came out under dosed exactly the same. WHich leads me to believe either they they come from the same factory, to is is an industry standard for generics or GH from china not licensed in general. The good news is they both tested to be pure 191aa GH with no impurities. Just only contained almost precisely 70% of what they were sold as. The two tested were an 8iu green top(actually an almost turquoise color) with no righting, and a 10iu blue top with flip off written on top. These were tested in a professional lab in the US and two seperate methods were used two dertermine the quantity to eliminate error. Attached is the results.

Do you even read before commenting?

Last edited:
Good info, thanks brother!

Well, I'm confused (which is not unusual) but, according to WP's webpage these are the same 8 IU vials of blue or green-topped Getaropin that WP sells, both of which are produced by Chinese companies that were once, but no longer, associated. The good news, to me, is that, even if the potency is 70% US standards, they are still authentic and also pure -- which means people such as myself, with scripts for US-produced HGH, have a viable and much cheaper alternative. Thanks very much, MD, for posting this.

Oh not really any questions bro I just see it everywhere now and I dont know anything about it so I'm a little hessitant to jump on board so to speak. Shits so expensive I'm just not sure ya know what I mean. You gotta use it for at least six months right? Thats a lot of cash

Oh not really any questions bro I just see it everywhere now and I dont know anything about it so I'm a little hessitant to jump on board so to speak. Shits so expensive I'm just not sure ya know what I mean. You gotta use it for at least six months right? Thats a lot of cash

There are several applications for it, it's used for many different reasons. And you are correct, to see any real effects you need to use it for several months. Some might use it to try and cut fat...others use it to add mass. And at the same time, some use it for better looking/younger skin. It can get really expensive....pending on where you get it.

/V

Ask huh...

OK so why HGH instead of steroids? I've read about its alleged anti-aging properties, and I could see using it to bulk, add muscle ("growth" hormone...) but how does it aid in cutting fat?

Kathy, GH doesn't really make you big, they aren't all that anabolic; but they can help you heal, improve skin, improve lipolysis.

And of course, it isn't androgenic.

Ask huh...

OK so why HGH instead of steroids? I've read about its alleged anti-aging properties, and I could see using it to bulk, add muscle ("growth" hormone...) but how does it aid in cutting fat?

My wife is on 2iu ed for fat loss and better definition. HGH and steroids work differently, but work best when combined together. Each does something different, pending on how you use them.

HGH is a natural substance that is excreted by the pituitary glands in the human body. As a person ages, the level of HGH that their body produces decreases. However, human growth hormone drugs work to raise a person's levels of HGH back to a youth-like level, therefore aiding in weight loss.

Human growth hormone works by increasing the amount of IGF-1 that a person's liver excretes. IGF-1 prevents insulin from transporting glucose to cells. Normally, after you eat, your pancreas releases the amount of insulin necessary to transform carbohydrates into glucose. Your body then stores this glucose in fat cells and uses it for energy. HGH induced IGF-1 prevents insulin from storing this glucose in cells, therefore forcing your body to burn fat for energy.

Normally, a person's body uses all of their glucose for energy before seeking that energy from their fat reserves. Human growth hormone forces your body to seek energy from the fat reserves first. This results in significant weight loss.

Because human growth hormone forces your body to burn fat for energy, it means that you will lose weight even in your inactive periods. Energy is required for all aspects of living. Therefore, HGH can force your body to burn fat while you are sleeping. Additionally, it allows you to eat large amounts of food without gaining excess unwanted weight.

Another beneficial effect of HGH is its ability to force your body to grow new muscle cells. Normally, a person stops growing muscle cells after puberty. They then have to do weight training in order to increase the size of these muscle cells. However, the number of muscle cells never grows.

Human growth hormone helps to increase the number of muscle cells a person has. This means that they have to do significantly less weight training in order to develop muscle density. HGH, in addition to helping you lose weight, can help you increase muscle density and develop definition. It will help you get the body you want in the areas of weight and muscle definition.

Another beneficial effect of human growth hormone is heightened energy levels and metabolism. Naturally produced HGH is responsible for these effects in children, and, by using human growth hormone drugs as an adult, you can feel the same energy as you did in your youth. An increased metabolism means increased fat loss. In fact, HGH can cause weight loss even without exercise.

Human growth hormone increases strength, promotes healthy weight gain, and promotes fat loss. The side effects of using HGH as a weight loss drug are minimal and rare.

:roflmao:no comment

Yeah...I didn't go there. Good eye. ;)

/V

improve lipolysis.

OK... so it helps ketosis? Would it be beneficial to be on a high protein diet? (I think I know the answer to this one...)

HGH seems to be one of those things that some people really swear by or think is complete bunk. I'd be interested in hearing about people who have been on it for long periods of time.

Ask huh...

I don't know how HGH cuts fat, but I can tell you from experience that fat disappears steadily and visibly near the injection sites. My love handles have all but disappeared after only three months, although I've actually gained about 15-pounds. In His book Jose Conseco supposedly (I didn't read the thing) claimed HGH made his unit bigger, too. Anyone understand why?

IML Gear Cream!
OK... so it helps ketosis? Would it be beneficial to be on a high protein diet? (I think I know the answer to this one...)

HGH seems to be one of those things that some people really swear by or think is complete bunk. I'd be interested in hearing about people who have been on it for long periods of time.

Ive only been on since jan and i love it, after some time it actually burns the fat where you pin. i got 2 dents on either side, just below my belly button haha. so now im trying to even it out. i think the people that say its bunk are guys that run 1 box and stop because they couldnt see any gains or fatloss possibly.

I don't know how HGH cuts fat, but I can tell you from experience that fat disappears steadily and visibly near the injection sites. My love handles have all but disappeared after only three months, although I've actually gained about 15-pounds. In His book Jose Conseco supposedly (I didn't read the thing) claimed HGH made his unit bigger, too. Anyone understand why?
K forget what I said ordering some right now:roflmao:

HGH is released from the pituitary, causes increased production and release of IGF-1 into the general circulation. IGF-1 then travels to target tissues such as bones, organs, and muscle to cause anabolic effects. A bigger unit might be a plus, but not a bigger pancreas for example.

/V

HGH is released from the pituitary, causes increased production and release of IGF-1 into the general circulation. IGF-1 then travels to target tissues such as bones, organs, and muscle to cause anabolic effects. A bigger unit might be a plus, but not a bigger pancreas for example.

/V

Right... isn't that supposed to be one of the effects of long term "abuse" - abuse meaning using more than recommended dosages - the overgrowth of organs leading to their failure? (Or something like that, don't quote me exactly.)

Is there a difference in effect between oral and injectables? Liver toxicity?

Right... isn't that supposed to be one of the effects of long term "abuse" - abuse meaning using more than recommended dosages - the overgrowth of organs leading to their failure? (Or something like that, don't quote me exactly.)

Sure, some guys drop 20iu ED...I call that abuse and dangerous. As for oral HGH....not real such thing. Real 191aa HGH has to be injected. Anything else is a scam and doesn't do shit.

You liver has to work harder to process the externally introduced HGH running through your blood. This could lead to liver stress, and ultimately liver damage if it's badly abused.

/V

waht vic means is very high doses. :coffee:

Back