• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you think she kicks his ass or not?

workinglegs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
She definitely LOOKS like she could .. but he's a guy???

Thoughts anyone?

I shouldn't admit ... but ...

Yes she can.
Is that you in that picture?

yea it is ... and you think she could take me?

You might be right ... I don't have any martial arts training ... but guys tend to be stronger than they look ....

Hm. Depends. I used to wrestle with a friend of my husband's (yeah not what u think) just to see if he could beat me. I'm 5'1, was about 120 lbs then, worked out regularly and alot. He's one of those real thin wiry guys who have to eat a lot just to maintain weight. He'd lose weight if he skipped a meal. Well, I was beating him on a regular basis until I slacked in the working out or he started lifting weights. If he was doing cardio, I'd still win. It was the lifting that helped him.

:coffee:
yea it is ... and you think she could take me?

You might be right ... I don't have any martial arts training ... but guys tend to be stronger than they look ....

She would Ko you:coffee:

:thinking::thinking:
Hm. Depends. I used to wrestle with a friend of my husband's (yeah not what u think) just to see if he could beat me. I'm 5'1, was about 120 lbs then, worked out regularly and alot. He's one of those real thin wiry guys who have to eat a lot just to maintain weight. He'd lose weight if he skipped a meal. Well, I was beating him on a regular basis until I slacked in the working out or he started lifting weights. If he was doing cardio, I'd still win. It was the lifting that helped him.

Strange :thinking::thinking:

she looks more fit:coffee:

She would kick your arse while the Capt was AP'g her senseless :coffee:

Last edited:
No offense there killer... but what are you a buck twenty?
I think a boot caught in a strong wind could kick your ass.
:rolleyes:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

just because ...

... she has more muscular legs doesn't mean she can kick my ass. Fighting skills and endurance matter ... and my upper body is much stronger ....

... she has more muscular legs doesn't mean she can kick my ass. Fighting skills and endurance matter ... and my upper body is much stronger ....
Ehhh.... no she has a bigger upper body too. You would get your ass kicked its okay bro I think sassy69 would kick my ass at least I wish she would:daydream:

beyond that ...

Ehhh.... no she has a bigger upper body too. You would get your ass kicked its okay bro I think sassy69 would kick my ass at least I wish she would:daydream:

I think you place way too much emphasis on muscle size .... speed and striking ability are more important. Even in grappling ... technique would overcome relative muscle size. I'm pretty confident I'd dominate ..

No little bro I'm an accomplished MMA fighter so no I know exactly where the truth lies

IML Gear Cream!
I think this fight is even for first round, then the guy ends it when his fist slips off his chubby and he knocks himself out with an uppercut.

i think this fight is even for first round, then the guy ends it when his fist slips off his chubby and he knocks himself out with an uppercut.
+1

No little bro I'm an accomplished MMA fighter so no I know exactly where the truth lies

the true is right between her legs:coffee::coffee:

Back