• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cooking protein powder / Make your own New Whey?

stoopid question

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone. I'm a noob around these parts, but I have a few questions I'd like to ask. Hopefully someone can shed some light for me!

First of all, I am looking to gain weight. I am 6'1 and 130lbs. I know, skinny.

I am partially lactose intolerant, meaning I can't drink straight white milk (or shakes). Soy is also NOT an option.

After searching around, I have found some unflavored whey protein... and it's truly unflavored... however, I am having trouble finding suitable ideas for mixing it since I can't have a milk-based shake. Any ideas besides fruit smoothies?

I have also looked into IDS New Whey 42g protein 'tubes'. They taste fine, but I have heard that the collagen protein is not really suitable for the gains I need. Is this true?

I do really like the IDS tubes, however, they are WAY too expensive to use every day. Has anyone successfully come up with a similar alternative?

So here are my questions:

1. What to mix unflavored protein with? (besides shakes with milk, and smoothies)

2. Can you COOK with unflavored protein powder? Will it lose effect after heating?

3. Have you successfully created something similar to IDS' New Whey 42g tubes?

I'm sorry to be such a noob... but I thought I might ask you all for help. I fully expect smartass responses, but I would truly appreciate some help if you have some real input!

THANKS!

I used to mix the protein powder with Pancake powder and prepare my favorite protein enriched pancakes. I used flavored and unflavored. The advantage of flavored is that you get pancakes with different flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry were the best). Another idea add flaxseeds, oats with protein powder and you will get one healthy meal especially if you are trying to bulk up.

Back