• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pinched Neck Nerve & Recovery

kyoun1e

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I just finished two months of rehab for what was thought to be a rotator cuff issue. Now the story has changed and it looks like I have a pinched nerve in my neck. This is causing pain or spasming in my shoulder, mid-back, upper arm, and tingling in my fingers.

The pain is not terribly severe...yet...but it causes discomfort.

I'm pretty sure that the origin of the injury was in late October, six months ago, doing a latpulldown.

I'm curious if others have run into this in the gym and what they did to overcome the injury?

I've had a ruptured lumbar disc previously and more than anything, time healed it as the disc fluid dried up/retreated.

From what I read so far, conservative treatment seems to work well along with physical therapy (which I'm loathe to do after already doing it for two months).

Anyways, looking to get passed this. With any luck, I've already eaten away at the time to recover.

Thanks.

KY

Back