• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Powder Conversion Recipes

IML Gear Cream!
yes sir!
2% BA and 18%BB when needed It makes for a nice round 20% mixture. That I've found will work with anything except the base powders like winny, test, d-bol etc
Cypionate can always be tricky though.. Never have figered that one out.. Usually the shock from heat to cold makes it crash.. so leaving it in the oven and letting the oven's heat dissapate slowly keeps the cyp from crashing as easily

Items such as Test enanthate you can use almost no BB while still keeping the BA at 2%
Sounds good. Everyone I know says Enanthate is easy to make.

i've been lurking around here now for a little and have been reading on this subject quite a bit but still have a question. i've tried searching, but all i get is more recipes and techniques. when test comes in powder, i take it, that it's not sterile and that's the purpose of the BA to kill the microbials and any bacteria. is that the same with liquid EQ? or does liquid EQ need to be boiled or heated as well pre mixture to kill any bacteria or smaller agents? or is it fine and just needs to be mixed with all the other sterile agents to kill anything in the mix?

im a little bit confused - i'll make bold what i dont quite understand..

Procedure:
measure 5 grams of powder -- thats fine

place the powder in the vial -- thats fine

add BA to the vial -- thats fine

heat the oil in a suitable container in the oven to a minimum of 212 degrees F to sterilise it (it will likely be necessary to use slightly more oil than listed as you will not be able to utilise all of it) -- thats fine

add the oil to the vial but save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later thats fine

gently shake the vial. thats fine

so right now we have the powder, oil and BA all in the vial and we're about to heat it once more..

reheat the mixture if necessary by placing the vial in a frying pan and place it on the eye of the stove thats fine

place an 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial and attach the Whatman sterile filter

place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure

ok so now i have another new vial with 2 pins in it. one with a filter on it.. right?

draw out the solution with a syringe and run it though the Whatman filter
so i get a syringe and stick attach it to the pin+filter and draw out all the stuff out of the vial

take the other syringe with 2 ml of oil (saved previously) and run it through the Whatman filter into the solution.

now im confused???

awwwwwwwwwwwwww wait i get it.

new vial has 2 pins in it. i take out everything from the original vial and push it through the new vial with the filter and pressure releaver pin :D

THANKS FOR THE POST.

why did you save 2mls and add it later though

Hey guys,,,,,,,,,,,Good !!!! amazing post, all posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medications..................best wishes........
:geewhiz::geewhiz::geewhiz:

:hmmm:

Very informative thread. Been looking at it and searching for hours. First experience with this forum but love the people and info on here so far.

Bass, you said for test enanthate you can get away with almost no BB...Can you give me the best recipe for 5g with BB if that will make for the best and smoother finish? Because the above recipes doesn't include it at all. I want the best solution possible. Thanks bro

Bass, you said for test enanthate you can get away with almost no BB...Can you give me the best recipe for 5g with BB if that will make for the best and smoother finish? Because the above recipes doesn't include it at all. I want the best solution possible. Thanks bro

You did not state what MG/ML you want to compound it at.

20ml @ 250mg =
5g powder
11.85ml oil of your choice.
.4ml BA =2%
4ml BB =20%

Im not sure about a smooth finish but adding BB will help to thin things out for injection.

I have found it easy to obtain Tren pellets for conversion, but is there an easy way to get a testosterone powder?

I will make my own if it there is less chance of getting caught.

Look into Synovex H implants. (check out Basskillers website) You can get test prop or base. :winkfinger: Test and Tren is an awesome cycle.

Dragon Pharma Labels say this:
For Test Enanthate.
Active ingredients:

BA 2.2%
BB 25%
Ethyl oleate 33%

So they are right on on yalls recommendation of 2 percent for BA
A lil bit over on the BB. (Actually the OP original recipe did not even include BB)

And No recipe posted before even mention anything on Ethyl Oleate.

There seems to be so much discrepancy between the recopies iv seen.

What is the PROVEN FORMULA????

Thanks.

I took this advise^^^^LISTEN brundel knows his shit! Top notch guy, best I've seen on the homebrew

This is not a place to solicit sources for powders.
Please refrain from doing so again in the future.

These forums are for information and research only not for sales and distribution of raw supplies. Im going to start deleting posts and infracting those who cannot abide by this simple rule.

Thanks.

do you have to heat the anavar recipe or anything or just mix it all and shake it up ?

I'll give you an exact recipe:

100ml Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg/ml (and 2% overdosed)

30.878g Deca (assuming 99.1% purity)
2ml BA (2%)
5ml BB (5%) (this keeps the solution thinner, but it is *NOT* needed to keep deca in solution)
63.310ml Carrier Oil

Mix powder, BA and BB into a glass beaker, heat over hot plate set on low, let the waxy substance dissolve into something nice and uniform. Add in carrier oil (while still on hot plate) and stir mixture until it is all nice and uniform.

After mixture is an acceptable temperature pour into stericup (vacuum filtration) and filter into sterile media bottle.

It's up to you how you want fill into sterile vials.

Those first recipes are so old... they'll give you an idea, they'll give you something close to the final concentration. I wouldn't use them though.

Anyone have a recipe for 50mg (150 total) each Test P/Mast P/Tren A per ml?

Anyone have a recipe for 50mg (150 total) each Test P/Mast P/Tren A per ml?

100ml Test P, Mast P, Tren Ace (50/50/50)

5.051g test p (99% purity)
5.051g mast p (99% purity)
5.051g tren ace (99% purity)
64.408ml EO
2ml BA
20ml BB

You might be able to get away with splitting the EO 50% with some other carrier oil.

100ml Test P, Mast P, Tren Ace (50/50/50) 5% overdosed
5.303g test p (99% purity)
5.303g mast p (99% purity)
5.303g tren ace (99% purity)
63.729ml EO
2ml BA
20ml BB

Don't cut the EO with carrier oil in the last case.

:coffee:

@ UA-Iron

Do think I could get away with Prop/Mast/Tren @ (50/75/75) using EO?

@ UA-Iron

Do think I could get away with Prop/Mast/Tren @ (50/75/75) using EO?

Yes, I believe you can. Test Prop can hold @ 200mg/ml, tren ace can hold at 200mg/ml, your solution is 200mg/ml total.

100ml:
7.576g mast p (99% purity)
7.576g tren ace (99% purity)
59.908ml EO
2ml BA
20ml BB

You'll wanna double check on that. I'm not responsible if it crashes :)

heavy i have a questions about liquid orals i was told this

"for those who want to save money on orals you can do what i do. Its ghetto but works just as good as any cap or tab. go to researchsupply.net and order 100ml of peg300. Then dump 5-10g of your choice of oral into it, shake it up, let it sit on low heat on a frying pan with the cap off so its ventilated for maybe 5-10min. just keep watching and you'll see all the powder dissolve. then let it cool, put cap back on and most the time its going to settle on the bottom but just shake it up hard for about 5sec and use an empty syring with needle off to draw out the dose you want. The peg will let the powder stay evenly suspended for at least a minute, plenty of time for you to draw the dose you want. It may be off a tad but were talking maybe you may get 18mg var in one dose and 22mg in the other. no biggie for almost all orals. Just dont do this with clen or t3. so say you want some var, get 100ml peg300 for like $10 and add 5g var to it and then you have 100ml at 50mg/ml."

is this way affective to? or is it better to add the 151? whats your opinion on this? thanks!

Yes, I believe you can. Test Prop can hold @ 200mg/ml, tren ace can hold at 200mg/ml, your solution is 200mg/ml total.

100ml:
7.576g mast p (99% purity)
7.576g tren ace (99% purity)
59.908ml EO
2ml BA
20ml BB

You'll wanna double check on that. I'm not responsible if it crashes :)

I think I would use guaiacol in there with along with the EO to keep it in solution for this kind of blend..

Maybe, not start with 100ml for this kind of blend if it's the first time your making it...that's a lot of powder to lose if it doesn't work out..

Thanks Heavy, great info. I`ve learned a lot in the past 10 minutes of reading!!!!!!!

Just saw this article however something I don't agree with is putting the solution in the oven to reach 212F. That is not going to sterilize anything.

I don't have my micro book infront of me but I know for a fact that dry heat sterilization takes like 2hrs at over 300 degrees F.

The proper time and temperature for Dry-Heat sterilization is 160°C (320°F) for 2 hours or 170°C (340°F) for 1 hour. Instruments should be dry before sterilization since water will interfere with the process. Dry-heat destroys microorganisms by causing coagulation of proteins.

Also..."BAKING" gear....is pretty much useless.
Have you ever heard of a compounding pharmacy using an oven to sterilize their vials?
No because they dont. So why would anyone else?

Sterilization of gear is achieved by using a STERILE filter.
If you use a sterile filter there is no reason to bake your gear. The people who do this are parroting bad advice that is decades old. It can degrade or melt stoppers as well which will in fact compromise the sterility of your gear not improve it.

Warm the gear, filter into a sterile vial. your done....there is no oven in the mix ever.

Ever.

Back