• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is cuddling cheating?

dmannesbitt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My girlfriend cuddles with guy friends. She says its "friend cuddling" I think its cheating but when i confront her about it she always asks why and i can never come up with an answer. I really think its cheating but she doesn't seem to care what i think. Any Help?

theres only one guy that she really cuddles with. She says she has no feelings for him. but whenever im not with her shes with him. I think of it as a boyfriend number 2 situation but she thinks otherwise. I would NEVER cuddle with another girl just because i think it is untrustworthy.and maybe she does care what i think but she just doesnt want me to change her. She says that she doesnt want to turn into a clone.

My girlfriend cuddles with guy friends. She says its "friend cuddling" I think its cheating but when i confront her about it she always asks why and i can never come up with an answer. I really think its cheating but she doesn't seem to care what i think. Any Help?

theres only one guy that she really cuddles with. She says she has no feelings for him. but whenever im not with her shes with him. I think of it as a boyfriend number 2 situation but she thinks otherwise. I would NEVER cuddle with another girl just because i think it is untrustworthy.and maybe she does care what i think but she just doesnt want me to change her. She says that she doesnt want to turn into a clone.

Nope! Sorry, but that's bullshit. Dude, she's a slut. You might as well face it. Cuddling is a precursor to sex. Right now it's cuddling, but next time y'all have serious fight, there's a very good chance that she will run to her "friend" for some support and sweet/innocent cuddling and it WILL progress to the net level (if it hasn't already).

A hug is one thing, but cuddling is right up there with making out. You need to lose her. If she's with this dude whenever she's not with you AND she cuddles with him, then he already is bf #2 and she's making you look like a dumbass. She's not gonna change and this situation is only gonna get worse. You need to walk away. But, don't be surprised when she doesn't chase your Mr. Nice Guy ass out the door.

Yes, cuddling is an intimate act. Like Gears said, it'll lead to other things.

Here's the real test for your girlfriend: you cuddle with another chick and see if it bothers her. If it doesn't, see if you can work a three-way.

^^^+1 Cuddling gives me an erection. I'll bet it does boyfriend #2 too.Like Doms said though,if she doesn't mind you doing it then maybe it's trio time.

Sounds like she is making you her bitch. Have some self-respect and dump her ass, after you sneak it in her ass.

Even if she doesn't consider it cheating, she should recognize that you are uncomfortable with it and stop (assuming you told her how you feel).

Are you serious man, you need to ask us if cuddling is cheating. I thought it was obvious.

Leave her man, make her be the bitch, dont be the bitch.

ask another girl over when your gf is home and cuddle your "friend" in front of your gf. see how she likes it. she's making you her bitch is 100% accurate. cuddling is an intimate thing and they are fucking or want to. find your dignity and dump this girl fast.

i'm thinking though if it's gotten this far you're weak enough so you're just going to keep swallowing all the shit she throws at you. tastes bad doesn't it? how much will be enough? do you need to see him with his dick in her to finally trust your gut and not your lying snake of a gf? you're rent money and he's the hot guy she has fun with or something.... it's not innocent.

she is laughing at you friend and so is he, dont swallow her bull s. leave her or use the cow for sex,

cuckold.jpg

Sounds like she is making you her bitch. Have some self-respect and dump her ass, after you sneak it in her ass.

Even if she doesn't consider it cheating, she should recognize that you are uncomfortable with it and stop (assuming you told her how you feel).

The Capt recommends next time you are pounding her silly D-Style, start interrogating her. Say things like:

"So you like to cuddle that MFer, yeah?"

"What does it feel like when he's rubbing your back and ass?"

"Can you feel his cock getting hard? Can ya bitch?"

"Now feel my cock pound your arse slut, that's right. Feel. It. Pound. Your. Fkg. Pussy. Sluuuuuuuuttttt!"

"Dropping Loads . .. . . uuuurgh! . .ahhhhh . . . . "

"Now GTFO of my house"

"I dont care if it's your place, GTFO!"

<Wipes dick on curtains, dresses and leaves>

GICH!:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, cuddling is an intimate act. Like Gears said, it'll lead to other things.

Here's the real test for your girlfriend: you cuddle with another chick and see if it bothers her. If it doesn't, see if you can work a three-way.
+10 BZ :coffee:

Wait....what?!

Dude I hope this is a troll thread, if not, what in the hell are you doing? Yes she is cheating on you. Not even well I should add.

Fuck her one more time, nut in her hair, and then kick her out of your apartment. If it is her house and you live with her, move out anyway. You would be better off living in a box instead of with that slut.

Not only is your girlfriend cheating, she obviously enjoys rubbing your face in it because she doesn't even have the decency to cheat in secret, like most of us, which would at least show a little respect for you. This brand of in-your-face behavior goes against the traditions of our country, and all that even chronic philanderers hold dear. Jesus christ, pal, you're going to stand there watching while this bitch shits all over the American flag and also makes a sap of you? What I suggest is, after getting some serious farewell anal play, take boyfriend #2 aside and tell him "confidentially" you suspect you have herpes. If boy #2 sprints for the door, it tells you he's afraid he's going to get it. If he doesn't, it tells you he already has it, and assumes he gave it to the tramp you both are banging. Either way, it will end this nauseating relationship and be a blessing to all involved.

The Capt recommends next time you are pounding her silly D-Style, start interrogating her. Say things like:

"So you like to cuddle that MFer, yeah?"

"What does it feel like when he's rubbing your back and ass?"

"Can you feel his cock getting hard? Can ya bitch?"

"Now feel my cock pound your arse slut, that's right. Feel. It. Pound. Your. Fkg. Pussy. Sluuuuuuuuttttt!"

"Dropping Loads . .. . . uuuurgh! . .ahhhhh . . . . "

"Now GTFO of my house"

"I dont care if it's your place, GTFO!"

Capt would make the BEST marriage counselor!!

:roflmao:Oh man... that is TOO fucking funny!!!

Capt would make the BEST marriage counselor!!

:roflmao:Oh man... that is TOO fucking funny!!!

i tried to rep him for that but it's too soon. :coffee:

Not only is your girlfriend cheating, she obviously enjoys rubbing your face in it because she doesn't even have the decency to cheat in secret, like most of us, which would at least show a little respect for you. This brand of in-your-face behavior goes against the traditions of our country, and all that even chronic philanderers hold dear. Jesus christ, pal, you're going to stand there watching while this bitch shits all over the American flag and also makes a sap of you? What I suggest is, after getting some serious farewell anal play, take boyfriend #2 aside and tell him "confidentially" you suspect you have herpes. If boy #2 sprints for the door, it tells you he's afraid he's going to get it. If he doesn't, it tells you he already has it, and assumes he gave it to the tramp you both are banging. Either way, it will end this nauseating relationship and be a blessing to all involved.

+10 this is a good one this is the thing to do because eather way he will tell and kick the shit out of her for giving it to him or he'll cry and ask if you got it..:coffee:

So true. This bitch needs a good dose of patriotism, followed by humiliation at the level she's currently dishing it out to this poor pussy whipped sap.

i wonder if he'll come back and tell us what happened?

dude, are you on evoxforums.com by chance? I read the exact same thing over there one time.

i would give props to everyone in this thread right now, but i must spread reputation around first. which sucks because i don't want to give it to anyone else.

:coffee:

She thinks it isn't cheating, you think it is.

You don't have to prove it to her or explain your opinion (I agree with you)

You two obviously have a different moral outlook on this and that is just not a good thing. You should be with someone who has the same values and morals that you do and she obviously doesn't.

I would dump her in a second.

Look in the hamper. I bet her dirty panties are at the BOTTOM, complete with dried up white stains.

:coffee:

No girlfriend of mine would even have other male friends that she spends any significant time alone with... cuddling or not. It's not going to happen.

Don't get me wrong, I would never tell a girl she couldn't do it. I'm not controlling at all. I just wouldn't be involved with a girl that would want to hang out with other guys.

Back