• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

testosterone is declining in American men

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
An Emasculating Truth | Documentary Heaven :: Food For Your Brain | Free Online Documentaries

According to the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, testosterone is declining in American men at the alarming rate of one percent a year. But why? That???s what Casey Neistat and Oscar Boyson sought to uncover in their film An Emasculating Truth.
Ultimately, the short film goes beyond this question to further the current dialogue about today???s definition of masculinity in light of changing gender roles. Boyson, the film???s producer and on camera emcee, came to some very personal conclusions about what it means to be a man today, turning the camera on himself and asking the question ???what does it mean to be a man????

Interesting subject, but I had to stop when the guy got his armpits waxed. In this fucked up family, I think boy's testosterone never made it past his mom's lips.

is it an evolutionary trend? or enviromental contimination ( BPA in plastics with its estrogenic properties, growth hormone in beef when consumed by women produce sons with lower sperm counts etc.). Is it lifestyle? overweight men tend to have lower testosterone due to having more aromatase enzyme and release of inflammatory mediators that disrupt the hypothalamus, pituitary axis etc etc.

very interesting subject

I agree it is a very interesting subject. Charles Poliquin touched on the subject in arecent interview on SHR about how low test / high estrogen levels in men and how it varies in different parts of the world. Interestingly he mentioned that men with the lowest testoterone levels were from Iraq and Iran where the boys reach puberty later in life and the men are always angry or fighting.

is it an evolutionary trend? or enviromental contimination ( BPA in plastics with its estrogenic properties, growth hormone in beef when consumed by women produce sons with lower sperm counts etc.). Is it lifestyle? overweight men tend to have lower testosterone due to having more aromatase enzyme and release of inflammatory mediators that disrupt the hypothalamus, pituitary axis etc etc.

very interesting subject
Sedentary lifestyles men don't have to hunt down their food anymore, plus the contamination of our food via plastics, insecticides, livestock doping.....the prominence of MOOBS in our society is the first indicator of some truth to this.....And then men suddenly need pills to get hard, what happened before those did men quit thinking about sex and focus on procreating ideas like maybe the American Revolution, was ED even such a wide spread problem? Suddenly so many men are limp dicked bitch tittied metro sexuals and it frightens me......thats why I've grown my full beard in defiance of the pussification of modern man....

We are a culture undergoing massive pussification, and that is being reflected in our biology.

Why should the body create testosterone when there isn't a solid stimulus to create a need for it.

I agree it is an interesting topic, many factors included.

very interesting subject

We're poisoning ourselves. Plain and simple. Plastics, beef hormones, early menstruation in girls because of milk hormones, the "cancer belt" where I live in an area heavy in chemical plants, vegetables grown in soil contaminated with even trace amounts of sewage, rainwater runoff particulates, etc........

Everybody thinks we're hurting the planet. The planet has been through worse. We're making it uninhabitable for ourselves. I fully expect there will be hair loss, androgynization, growth or loss of digits and other fun stuff in the future of mankind.

I actually agree with this completely, you look at High School Males, the only ones who really look they should are the Varsity athletes. All the others are Tooth picked Guido's lol. Reason why athletes are "Normal" Competition promotes testosterone!

Back