• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what do I take to keep my gains????

paolo584

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did a 6 week cycle of sustanon 250 about 3 years ago when I was finished I lost all my gain. What should I take to keep the gains. No, I did not take anything else just sustanon by itself. This would be my sencond cycle can anyone recommend something else other than sustanon or if i should take something else w/ sustanon. Deca?:thinking:

Thanks for your help.

Also make sure your foundation diet & training are already in place to help support the results. Just throwing in juice doesnt' mean your body is going to adapt those changes and adjust to maintain them. Its a cyclic process of growth, maintain (or cut), growth, maintain so your body has time to accommodate the changes.

If you have to "take stuff" to keep the results of a cycle, you're never really coming off. PCT to come off correctly but the lifestyle should support your burst increases.

after reading all that I think maybe ill try the enanthate cycle. Thanks for your help. How many calories should i consume a day while on a cycle?

Prince is on point, PCT brother

Proper PCT is absolutely nessasary. As for the calories, I'd like to say 4,000 but we dont know anything about you and your stats. Some really huge guys can consume 6,000. There is a great section on nutrition and proper training. There is also stickies on PCT. If I were you I would read them all and then re-read them and after you feel you know everything you need to know about Ai's, serms, HCG, pct, diet and training and have it all planned out then begin. There is so much more to it than just getting ahold of some compounds. This site has a ton of really good information, read it all my friend.

Proper PCT is absolutely nessasary. As for the calories, I'd like to say 4,000 but we dont know anything about you and your stats. Some really huge guys can consume 6,000. There is a great section on nutrition and proper training. There is also stickies on PCT. If I were you I would read them all and then re-read them and after you feel you know everything you need to know about Ai's, serms, HCG, pct, diet and training and have it all planned out then begin. There is so much more to it than just getting ahold of some compounds. This site has a ton of really good information, read it all my friend.
Im 5'8" 155 lbs. so u think 4000 cals are good? Thanks for your help

good pct is real important+ diet after cycle!

Back