• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Napsgear.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they'll continue to deliver successfully in Canada.So far,they are the best!

One of my alltime favoriate vendors.

Agree...:coffee:

Does someone have to be home to sign for shipment or will they leave a card in mailbox to sign?

razorhog said:
Do they always ship out signature required?

They told that is their new policy.

^^^:whackit:

Naps is good stuff as I recall. And pretty reliable.

Peace and Love

Because the Jamaican Muscle Machine said so!!!End of story!

Superman Daddy,are that rude boy Rihanna has been talking 'bout for a while!

Superman Daddy,are that rude boy Rihanna has been talking 'bout for a while!

If I am, she forgot to send me a check ! LOLOLOL

Peace and Love

I also googled it before I stated this and there are several incidents of this occurring. I understand they are a board sponsor, but my money is hard earned.

I also googled it before I stated this and there are several incidents of this occurring. I understand they are a board sponsor, but my money is hard earned.

Unfortunely, I have heard that before as well, as a matter of fact the exact same complaint . It's stupid to have ask but are you sure it was legit ? It's a real shame that it's that way. All the Naps stuff that I personally have seen was decent for true. However it was quite some time ago, but again I do remember it being pretty cool. But that was just my experience's.

Peace and Love

Nap's GP Gear is Underdosed? eww!

WP is 100% GEAR!

Best Regards

WP Rep

Nap's GP Gear is Underdosed? eww!

WP is 100% GEAR!

Best Regards

WP Rep

saney, you will need to change your sig if you are repping for W-P :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.