• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle, Var/Clen

yousamook

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys

Planning to do my first cycle and would like some feedback. Im a male been working out on and off for the past 6 years. I recently started going religiously for the past two and a half, three months and I plan to stay that way now that I have my routine going. I am 5'6 185 right now. When I started a couple of months ago I was 196-199 so I have managed to lose some weight but not what I have been expecting. I want to get lean and ripped and not caring so much about huge muscles. I am doing cardio workouts 3 to 4 times a week and lift weights 5 to 6 times a week. I get a great workout as I sweat like a beast and i feel like im really getting it done. I am thinking of taking my first cycle of Var with Clen and would like some suggestions. I know it all starts with a good diet and I have been eating pretty good. Doing High Protein with protein shakes and eating chicken breast and low carbs. Any feedback giving will be great thanks.

Too much exercices is as bad as not enough, counterproductive and making you loose some precious time!Read the stickies at the beginning of this forum,no test =no cycle.You're investing too much energy in supps and training and not enough on your diet, go to diet forum and try talking with Built,she is the ultimate referrence about dieting and she has the avatar to prove it!This will be your beginning to a fat-melting odyssey!

Too much exercices is as bad as not enough, counterproductive and making you loose some precious time!Read the stickies at the beginning of this forum,no test =no cycle.You're investing too much energy in supps and training and not enough on your diet, go to diet forum and try talking with Built,she is the ultimate referrence about dieting and she has the avatar to prove it!This will be your beginning to a fat-melting odyssey!

Hey Fred,

Thanks I will post on that section

60 mg anavar a day is great for 6 weeks
80-120mcg clenbuterol a day

Back