• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice on First time cycle.

yoyo0021

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm new here, so Hello to all! (I tried posting in the newbie section first and was unable to) I would like to start by saying thanks to all who have taken the time to write all the great information on this forum. I'm getting ready to start on my first cycle of Test E 600 mg on monday, and my only concern is prior I went ahead and got some blood work done just make sure all was in order. The only thing out of range was my Triglycerides, which are at 489, normal range is 40.0 - 200.00.:hmmm: My question is would this be ok start a cycle or should I wait? I'm 30 years old, 210lbs, 5'11, and have been working out on and off for over 10 yrs. I'm also planning on taking some winstrol & would like to know when, and how should I cycle the win?

I'm new here, so Hello to all! (I tried posting in the newbie section first and was unable to) I would like to start by saying thanks to all who have taken the time to write all the great information on this forum. I'm getting ready to start on my first cycle of Test E 600 mg on monday, and my only concern is prior I went ahead and got some blood work done just make sure all was in order. The only thing out of range was my Triglycerides, which are at 489, normal range is 40.0 - 200.00.:hmmm: My question is would this be ok start a cycle or should I wait? I'm 30 years old, 210lbs, 5'11, and have been working out on and off for over 10 yrs. I'm also planning on taking some winstrol & would like to know when, and how should I cycle the win?

Did you fast before they drew blood???

I obviously know nothing about you but my first assumption when seeing that number is that you may not have faster or you didn't fast long enough(at least 12 hours). This will cause a high trig reading when in reality your true trig number would be lower.

Thanks for the reply. I had fasted for about 8 hours only... I also remember having had a cheat meal before the blood-work...

Thanks for the reply. I had fasted for about 8 hours only... I also remember having had a cheat meal before the blood-work...

a cheat meal? lol go have it done again, strict 12 hours nothing but H2O. you may still have high trigs then but at least you know 100%

Adding Winny

Most people use the winstrol for the last 4 to 6 weeks of the cycle. It seems like 50mgs EOD is most preferred. It will help to harden you up a bit plus has somewhat of a anti estrogen effect from what I have read.

Most people use the winstrol for the last 4 to 6 weeks of the cycle. It seems like 50mgs EOD is most preferred. It will help to harden you up a bit plus has somewhat of a anti estrogen effect from what I have read.

Thanks for the info...

only eod?? i have always thought ed but i could be wrong:thinking:

we would defiantly need some stats and average diet because alot of things can cause high trigs but from the sounds of it and your number i dont think you fasting is going to make up for the huge diff.
jmo i would hold off on your start and have them tested again. also did they test your fasting suger? and was it normal?

winny should be shot ed for best results....

nd2bhge is right, the right thing to do would be to hold of until you have the test again.

As I mentioned I'm sure they were higher b/c you didnt fast but that doesn't mean they would have been in the ideal level if you did fast. At this point its just guessing which is NOT what you want to be doing. Main factors affecting trigs are high fat diets(especially saturated), excess alcohol, weight gain, age, heridity, etc...you can speculate all you want but you can never be sure.

Mine were aroun 50-60 when I had them done pre-cycle :) get it done and have that piece of mind.

IML Gear Cream!
we would defiantly need some stats and average diet because alot of things can cause high trigs but from the sounds of it and your number i dont think you fasting is going to make up for the huge diff.
jmo i would hold off on your start and have them tested again. also did they test your fasting suger? and was it normal?

Thanks for the input, I will defiantly hold off on the cycle and get retested. Fasting sugar was normal thank god. I was supposed to get some test E, But a friend of mine made a mistake:sorry: when ordering our gear and I ended up with Euro Teston 400. Has anyone had experience with this type of blend? What can you guys tell me about this stuff?

Compounds are as followed,

Testosteron Propionate, 30mg
Testosteron Phenylpropionate, 60mg
Testosteron Isocaprote, 60mg
Testosteron decanoate, 100mg
Testosteron Undecanoate, 150 mg

Winny

I'm doing my winny 25mgs every day to finish this cycle. I'm using a pin to draw and then just shoot it in my mouth. The main reason being is it's old. I've had it a long time. Winstrol-V by winthrop. Does that bring back some good memories from some of you vets. I realize the half life is short but a lot of guys do shoot it EOD at 50mgs per. But you are right, it would be more effective to do it every day.

i think that 25 ed would actually be better than 50 eod.
jmo but ya i havnt seen winthrope since the mid 90s
cool man

Back