• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time winstrol user

browns25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for advice on using winstrol tablets. I just got 200 10mg tabs and have never used them before. My buddy had very good results using winstrol and referred them to me. I just wanted to know how much i should take per day, and how many days a week i should train. Also, on days off do i still take them? and do i take some in the morning and some at night? Any advice will help. Thanks in advance.

30mg every 12 hours every day.

Taking w/ or w/o food, training, all that business doesnt' matter. The only important thing is consistency of timing & dosing so you're not introducing random peaks of compound in your system.

Would also recommend some liver support (e.g. Tyler's liver detox) - oral only cycles are tough on your liver.

And then just make sure your diet & training are tight and consistent.

thats not too much for being my first time? also, how many weeks do you suggest? thanks

thats not too much for being my first time? also, how many weeks do you suggest? thanks
Winstrol is a very weak aas so the dose is fine if you are male.

I would run that 8 weeks.

Cool. Thanks alot. Any tips on what days to work out, and what days to rest? And anything else i should know at all? Sorry about all the questions, i just want to make sure i do everything the right way.

yeah 50-60mg a day is great.
do 30mg every 12h

Back