• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on first cycle and pct

gnj5

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about taking my first cycle, something like this

Cycle Length and layout:
Length 10 weeks
Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

What would be best to run for pct? I've done my research but seems like certain people like certain things, what's best? and at what dose?

thanks!!!!

Propose an actual PCT (..or 2) and we will critique it for you rather than just giving you one.

While we are all about helping and educating, if you are about to run an actual cycle, you should have SOME knowledge already.. Ya know?

---

Also, I would run it for at least 12 weeks. Just my opinion. :)

Okay so would you run nolva and clomid with hcg? I have found alot of different answers on the board and others Just want to get some solid advice from some of the pros. Some say no need to run nolva unless to treat gyno and some say run it. Just looking for some more personal experiences. Thanks

WELL I am no expert on PCT

But from what I have read that hcg could be run throught the cycle to keep your nads plumped up. Then just kick up the hcg afterwards and run arimidex throughout to keep the aromatization toestrogen low.

Thats what I am doing. I dont know if its just post cycle you should worry about but "throughout the cycle therapy" nowadays. course, I could be wrong on the science but it makes sense to run hcg to me throughout if you are doing a few months cycle. I read you acclimate to the hcg over a years time so like it wont help for like 18 month cycle but short term seems like the way to go.
Like small dose.
You just have to google and research what I am aiming about

good newbie cycle
add hcg for pct

Thanks Guys I appreciate the Info!!!!

HCG during cycle your call. One week afte rlast test shot run 1000iu of HCG ed for 5 days, then start clomid, 50mg ed for 3 week. Run AI for 3 weeks past last day of clomid. I suggest asromsin though as you will not have estro rbound like you will with dex. But if you do do dex, taper off.

Why so much adex during cycle? .5 ED?

.5 adex ED is what I use. I have yet to use aromasin though. And yes, I taper off the adex after PCT.

/V

.5 adex ED is what I use. I have yet to use aromasin though. And yes, I taper off the adex after PCT.

/V

From what I can tell, most people use .25-.5mg EOD or even E3D. Can I ask why you run it ED? Gyno prone maybe?

IML Gear Cream!
From what I can tell, most people use .25-.5mg EOD or even E3D. Can I ask why you run it ED? Gyno prone maybe?

If you read the studies on how effective it is, it is not as effective as people think it is. And just because you do not feel the side effect does not mean damage is not being done.

Example, 1mg ed is given to HRT patiently and there estrogen just falls with in the normal range. So what you think it's effects are when you 3-5x the high end of normal test range and so is your estradiol.

In my case, all I can really say is that it's been tried and proven. I've run about 6-7 programs with adex and all have been with .5mg ed. I did try taking 1mg EOD one run, but I didn't notice much difference. I also run proviron along side of my adex. The two work very nicely together, for me at least.

And .5mg ED is not all that much, IMHO. I know some that take 2mg ED. I'm not prone to gyno....the only thing that ever gave me gyno was nolva. And I believe it's because I didn't taper off the crap. I won't ever touch nolva again, I just keep it on hand for emergencies. I plan to use aromasin next time as I understand it works much better.

/V

if the liquidex works for you then keep using it, best to keep the gyno away, good luck.

Back