• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What a hassle! How do u know what is coming domestic from US anymore?

loveabull1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm almost 40 years old and don't have much patience anymore. I'm pretty new to this whole internet crap! Been scammed, waited for months, customs letters and it's getting old! I did manage to find 2 good companies over the last year. I know they are probably flooded with orders and sometimes thats just the way the ball bounces. I'v'e wrote tickets and can't seem to get an honest answer. All I wanna know is, how the hell do u know what is being shipped domestic? I'm in the US. Iv'e had packages come in as little as 3 days! Thats my kind of service! Even if I have to pay extra. No problem there! Others, Iv'e waited 2 months. Iv'e been trying since Jan to get everything for my current cycle without running out. I just got my trenaplex (shipped domestic) still waiting on more sustaplex and some var for the wife, (which for some unknown reason was shipped separate and internationally). Can anyone explain why this happens? It says on thier site they ship domestic, but, if you want, u can order international to save a few bucks. So how the hell do you know? I want domestic. In days! Not weeks or months! The waiting is torture! And I sure don't wanna run tren without test and get limp dick! How can I know all of my axio gear will be shipped domestic? Anyone know? I can seem to get an answer out of the company. I'm puzzled!

I just saw a forum on naps. Thats the place I'm talking bout. Maybe I should have put this in that forum? Iv'e been happy with them. Like I said though. The waiting is torture!!

I'm almost 40 years old and don't have much patience anymore. I'm pretty new to this whole internet crap! Been scammed, waited for months, customs letters and it's getting old! I did manage to find 2 good companies over the last year. I know they are probably flooded with orders and sometimes thats just the way the ball bounces. I'v'e wrote tickets and can't seem to get an honest answer. All I wanna know is, how the hell do u know what is being shipped domestic? I'm in the US. Iv'e had packages come in as little as 3 days! Thats my kind of service! Even if I have to pay extra. No problem there! Others, Iv'e waited 2 months. Iv'e been trying since Jan to get everything for my current cycle without running out. I just got my trenaplex (shipped domestic) still waiting on more sustaplex and some var for the wife, (which for some unknown reason was shipped separate and internationally). Can anyone explain why this happens? It says on thier site they ship domestic, but, if you want, u can order international to save a few bucks. So how the hell do you know? I want domestic. In days! Not weeks or months! The waiting is torture! And I sure don't wanna run tren without test and get limp dick! How can I know all of my axio gear will be shipped domestic? Anyone know? I can seem to get an answer out of the company. I'm puzzled!

If I had to guess, I go out on a limb and say you have'n a problem with your "Uncle" as that kinda sounds like hook up and the constant complaint about it being so long it's like carrier pigeon delivery. However I could be wrong about my guess. Everyones look'n for 2 day service, you are not alone, it's out there somewhere I'm sure, ( Lemme know when you find it LOL)If you read some of these threads, you will see there's just so much shit going around, Stuff underdosed, different compound than listed, none sterile product, super over priced, Homey it's a mess and I feel your pain.Perhaps it's time to go back to the source you've had success with and just order enough so that you have a bunch of stuff on hand for future use. May be less hassle.

Peace and Love

I don't think naps is domestic.. I mean.. are they?

2 out of my 3 orders from them came domestic in just days! I hear ya SD! My local dude had a kid last fall and is done for now. So, thats why I'm on the pc. I only had the 1 overseas order that got snagged. Naps reshipped though. I got it. I'm happy with thier gear. No complaints other than the caps being a little tricky to get off.

I dont know about your particular problem but like Rasta brother said if you find a good source its probably best to stick with em I mean if you get your shit in a timely manner and you trust that they sellin what they claim to be then whats the problem? Just a couple things to remember, first anyone shipping international is gonna take a little while longer. And generaly speaking expect to pay a little more for domestic cause sellers know peeps will pay a little more for not having to deal with customs. Most shippers who offer domestic are actually out of the country but use reshippers here in the states thats no big secret. But remember that even though you may be buying from a trusted source in their far off place they have no direct control of what their reshippers do. A couple of places who have had that exact problem in the past are the two already mentioned in the thread. Long story short if you find a good source an their not one of the big advertised places its probably best to keep it to yourself all that extra attention is not good for them or their customers. I dont know but I'd venture to say there are good trustworthy places out there with guys who do that sort of thing cause they enjoy it not for the cash. But again like Rasta said they hard to find bro so if ya do hook me up ;)

Just saw a napsgear rep on here now. I just asked him. Sorry guys. I think I need to check my BP and maybe pop a xanax!

Just saw a napsgear rep on here now. I just asked him. Sorry guys. I think I need to check my BP and maybe pop a xanax!

Damn ! LOL

Peace and Love

Napsrep made a thread and said he is here to help with any questions.

IML Gear Cream!
U guys all need to find a good domestic UG!!!! Problems solved. How do you find em? You hang out on the forums. Get to know people. Ask the mods and vets if they are good to go. Hell, that was the only way to get gear back in the day, even before UG's. Mostly mexi vet gear though from the domestics back then. But before UG's I got pretty damn big on tornel and then ttokyo when they came out. But I did order alot of testolent from romaina and naposims, and spiropent clen, lol, dirt cheap!

That's what in talking about Dragon! Domestic is the only way! At least for me! I stretched the truth on that 40 yr. Lol! Still got a good 2 years till that. That's the reason I wrote this! I don't like waiting! I'll find the right people!

Back