• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drinking helps to loose weight

reese0117

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
An abstract by Dr. Brenda Davy, associate professor of human nutrition, foods and exercise at Virginia Tech, presented at last year's obesity conference in Phoenix, Arizona, showed that people who drank two glasses of water 20 to 30 minutes before every meal lost weight more quickly initially and lost significantly more weight than those who didn't.

In another study by Davy and her group, published last year in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, she found that people who drank water before meals ate an average of 75 fewer calories at that meal. This may not seem like much, but if you ate 75 fewer calories at lunch and dinner for the next year, you could lose about 14½ pounds. In addition, being even 1 percent dehydrated can cause a significant drop in metabolism, which can also interfere with weight loss.

alcohol does not make you lost weight

so drinkin causes weight loss? So thats why I only weigh a buck 'o five

LHJO helps to lose weight

An abstract by Dr. Brenda Davy, associate professor of human nutrition, foods and exercise at Virginia Tech, presented at last year's obesity conference in Phoenix, Arizona, showed that people who drank two glasses of water 20 to 30 minutes before every meal lost weight more quickly initially and lost significantly more weight than those who didn't.

In another study by Davy and her group, published last year in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association, she found that people who drank water before meals ate an average of 75 fewer calories at that meal. This may not seem like much, but if you ate 75 fewer calories at lunch and dinner for the next year, you could lose about 14½ pounds. In addition, being even 1 percent dehydrated can cause a significant drop in metabolism, which can also interfere with weight loss.

nice post!

IML Gear Cream!
Dr. information is no doubt great and of course I will follow the instruction but I have question that can drink alcohol and smoking cigarette raised the health problem more. I saw that in a [FONT=&quot](http:) //(www). sexsource.(co.il) . Just remove the bracket and go through it.
[/FONT]

Back