• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vest or T-shirt man?

davegmb

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking round the gym today and there's plenty of vests on display. My question is are you a vest or t-shirt man, im a t-shirt man myself and im sure i always will be. In fact i think id rather go 'top off' before i pulled on a vest lol???????

What exactly do you mean by vest?

What exactly do you mean by vest?

Youve got me on that one, do they call vests something different in america. You know looks like a t-shirt but with no arms and usually that small that i dont even see the point in wearing it in the first place, might just be me being vest prejudice though, who knows!!!!
Dont buy the arguement it gives you more freedom to do your excersises, just wear a baggy t-shirt.

P.S. id possibly except it if you live somewhere really hot, but if youve ever been the north of england, you would know thats not something you ever need to worry about.

ive done some research for my american friends and found out you call it an undershirt i think!!!!!!!!!!!!

known in the usa as a tank top, yeah i prefer a t shirt as well. a tank top is what the fat kid in my sig is wearing, are we on the same page?

It's fucking called a "wife beater" if you have a fat gut and it's tight. "Tank top" if you don't show a fat gut.

T-shirt for sure. I thought you meant an actual vest as we know them here in the USA. I was thinking that musts look pretty damn fagotty if guys were wearing them to the gym. LOL But, even those spandex looking gym vests look pretty friggin gay IMO.

lol that notBig from Liverpool means a 'singlet' :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
I love to be able to see my muscles functioning. It's a lot easier to work out with and LOTS of people do it at my gym. I mean some people do that so they can show off their muscles but I make sure to go no earlier than midnight when there's no one hardly there lol I can't stand staying in a t-shirt only...

Wife beater.

Yeah, i have a gut.

known in the usa as a tank top, yeah i prefer a t shirt as well. a tank top is what the fat kid in my sig is wearing, are we on the same page?

Yeah we are on the same page, was nearly lost in translation though lol. When i see them in the gym, just reminds me of Kurt Russel in 'Big trouble in little China'..........although it was good film haha, yes i have sh*t taste in films lol.

T-shirt for sure. I thought you meant an actual vest as we know them here in the USA. I was thinking that musts look pretty damn fagotty if guys were wearing them to the gym. LOL But, even those spandex looking gym vests look pretty friggin gay IMO.

LMFAO, Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

I actually wear, cut off sleeve t-shirts

I stick to t-shirts and the fake under armour loose t-shirts. I have worn a "vest" to the gym before though...I ran out of t-shirts

Old black t-shirts here.

It's fucking called a "wife beater" if you have a fat gut and it's tight. "Tank top" if you don't show a fat gut.

Interesting way of putting it. I always thought a wife beater was your typical very thin white undershirt tank only intended to be worn under dress shirts, so if someone were to wear it as an outside shirt I would call it wife beater. Tank tops I thought were designed to be worn as outer-wear

I like razorback tanks...If you've got the chest and arms, it looks great. wife beaters are kind of rough looking.. tees always look nice.

I love to be able to see my muscles functioning. It's a lot easier to work out with and LOTS of people do it at my gym. I mean some people do that so they can show off their muscles but I make sure to go no earlier than midnight when there's no one hardly there lol I can't stand staying in a t-shirt only...
When its cold I wear a t-shirt but once I start getting too hot I wear the wife beater. Plus like you said I can see what my muscles are doing. The wife beater I wear is different than the one in novas avatar pic. lol
This is similar to what I wear but mine is never tucked in. But I have grey and black. And I dont have adamantium. lol
xmen-origins-wolverine-tank-top.jpg

I am, for some reason, curious to see the back of that pink thing.

I seem to see more guys actually putting more clothes on than a tee in the gym. There are guys in tees and wife beaters, but a higher percentage has on sweat jackets or long sleeve shirts. It's not cold in there. Does it have anything to do with keeping the muscles warm maybe?

When its cold I wear a t-shirt but once I start getting too hot I wear the wife beater. Plus like you said I can see what my muscles are doing. The wife beater I wear is different than the one in novas avatar pic. lol
This is similar to what I wear but mine is never tucked in. But I have grey and black. And I dont have adamantium. lol
xmen-origins-wolverine-tank-top.jpg

hah that's how i wear them but ehh I wear em' cold or hot considering lowest it will get here in the winter is maybe 40-50 haha I wear either black or white but mainly black haha

Back