• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rash with HGH

Hammer-She-Rides

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, i recently helped friend get some HGH and hes getting rashes where he is SubQ injecting near the naval. He's over 40 years old and hes using kefie blue top,191aa. His injections technique is good.

Has anyone had this before? or any suggestions? i really dont know what to tell him. :thinking:

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Is he using bacteriostatic water? Some people have a slight allergy to the BA. Also, 192aa is reported to do this. Is he moving his sites around or using the same ones every time? That can cause irritation as well. Of course there is always a chance of it being a fake GH.

Another thing is you do not want to inject to close to the navel or directly below it.

Dragon's right. Far to many factors to give a concrete answer. Real, fake, 192aa labeled 191aa, bac water reactions, pinning methods, etc.

/V

be smart and get him 191aa HGH. best is sereno or norditropin, but expensive!

Is he using bacteriostatic water? Some people have a slight allergy to the BA. Also, 192aa is reported to do this. Is he moving his sites around or using the same ones every time? That can cause irritation as well. Of course there is always a chance of it being a fake GH.

Another thing is you do not want to inject to close to the navel or directly below it.

Yes, hes using Bac water. and the box does say 191aa, from a trusted source so i will let him know to try and move his injection sites around a bit more. thanks dragon and vic.

Back