• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Noticeable pain while doing incline benchpress.

SVB99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, whenever I perform the incline bench press exercise, I get this unusual pain right where the deltoid ends and the brachialis begins. I guess the best way to show you guys what I mean is if you held your arms out in front on you with your hand(palm) facing down, you'd feel the pain right at the central end of your deltoids and in the brachialis region. I only feel this pain when I do this exercise and only in my left arm. It becomes noticeable when I bring the bar down from the rack and goes all the way through my reps until I replace the bar. Any ideas? Is that section of my arm weak or is it just bad form?
Thanks,
Sam

it could be a lot of things, but I had a similar problem. Try moving your grip in just a little bit and see if that takes some of the stress off of the joint. I have others ideas what it might be but try this first

Sounds to me like your bicep tendon. Make sure you watch your hand placement on the bar when doing presses and keep your arm alignment proper to take pressure off of it.

I'd try dumbell inclines and if you still get pain then its something you need to work through. Pain while lifting only dosen't sound like a bad tear. JMHO.

Try dumbells.

I Agree.....Try Dumbells, I also find alot of problems using BB with many pressing movements.

...Or you could drop the inclines altogether and make one of the best descisions of your life.

Without a doubt bicep tendinittus, lay off heavy weights for two weeks work the rear delts and take 800mg ibuprofen twice daily for two weeks (gel caps are better for stomach) . If you know a good sports physician have him use ultrasound and electric stimulazation on it. Good luck with it and do switch to dumbells for a while, also no front raises or upright rows!!

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
...Or you could drop the inclines altogether and make one of the best descisions of your life.

due to shoulder problems I do not do inclines much anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince

due to shoulder problems I do not do inclines much anymore.

I bet your upper chest has just totally gone now then, eh?

Excellent.

My plan is working.

Muwhahahahahahaha....

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
:haha: That make my friggin day TCD :thumb:

Nope, been painting again...............mmmmmm paint fumes :laugh:

Scotty, are you drunk again?

Nah, he's just high on life, baby.

yeah, it no longer exists, but I have a huge lower chest. :D

I bet all the men at the gym love it :D

Back