• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cutting up cycle

rclake

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any advice on best products for cutting up? I am trying to get cut up by mid summer. I am taking cyp alone and I want to add the best cutting product there is. Thanks Brothers.

Any advice on best products for cutting up? I am trying to get cut up by mid summer. I am taking cyp alone and I want to add the best cutting product there is. Thanks Brothers.

You can do it with Cyp,as part of it but you'll need an AI to dry out.

I'd suggest if I may, not know'n your stats or anything, somethin simple

TPP, depend'n on if you've done AAS before some Tren Acetate or even Primo ( if you got deep pockets) as it's clean and safe. Cardio and diet and you should be tight. You could add a ton of stuff , but this simple clean and easy.

Good Luck

Peace and Love

Thanks Bro. A guy in the gym told me I need to look at a cycle of clen. I know nothing about it or if it is worth trying. Do you have any feedback on clen? Thanks

clen is really good stuff, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ... make sure to taper the dosage

Back