• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

heartburn/acid reflux

LegatusLegionis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting heartburn/acid reflux from my orals and tums only helps temporary
anyone else having this problem?

Totally

Found out about Prilosec as I was an avid sufferer of heartburn for yrs especially when I work out in the mornings I started this and within 2-3 days the heartburn has dissapeared however for me having even before I started working out I wanted to mention when I started working out the pain became unbearable till I started this. I used to eat rolaids like candy every day but this once a day is perfect. tried the generic and I don't think it was as effective. hope this works for you.

i did think of that, but i was trying not take meds while on cycle..but i will because this sucks. thanks man

the prilosec shouldn't interfere with right? I looked everywhere to find an answer but, i couldn't find info about it.
read to take with grapefruit juice, but had to stop that the first week.
now I just take with water

Found out about Prilosec as I was an avid sufferer of heartburn for yrs especially when I work out in the mornings I started this and within 2-3 days the heartburn has dissapeared however for me having even before I started working out I wanted to mention when I started working out the pain became unbearable till I started this. I used to eat rolaids like candy every day but this once a day is perfect. tried the generic and I don't think it was as effective. hope this works for you.

I was about to write just this.

1 20mg per day (in the morning) and I never have an issue.

Back