• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supps to Boost Brain Power?

lina

It's a Wonderful Life!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I woke up one morning to an infomercial on the radio that claims that if you take this supp you will increase mental focus, energize your brain cells, boost brain power, clear thinking, yada...

Needless to say that woke me up immediately because that's what I think we (me and hubby) could use! Wouldn't it be great to throw away all those 'todo' lists and for once remember where I put that stupid black shoes with the gold trim that I only where to special occasions, or to at least remember someone's name at social events....

They were talking bout this product: http://www.purityproducts.com/product.asp?sku=141

The nutritionist (note: NOT doctor so red flag!) that created this formula who was a 10mile per minute talkier (red flag!) claimed that Acetyl-L-Carnitine is essential to energizing your brain cells, Glycerophosphocholine(GPC) would increase mental focus, and Phosphatidyl Serine was to "blah..blah... regenerate the cell membrane...blah...blah" I can't remember the last part and as you can see I need such a product and it WAS 5am!

Long story short....

Any of this true? Any supps out there that could do that besides the usual Gingka Biloba stuff?

Actually yes.....PS and PC (phosphatidyl serine and chline), ginkgo, ALC and others do work. Look online for Jarrow's Neuro-Optimizer or New Chapter's...??...Neuro-Zyme....I have students that study on these..and older folk who take them just becuz! :D

Regular and cheap....PC (complex...has PC, PS, PE...etc) can help...many try that first!

DP

Thanks DP!

Nice avvy!!!!! Seems like your bulk is going well....!

Oh yes and your Team DPw8 sign does not link.... like w8's

They has not been any proof that Ginko helps short term memory buy ppl that take it support that theory, it does inprove oxygenation of bllod and can raise hemaglobin levels. It has been proven to help prevent altitude sickness in thoose prone to it. So one could assume that taking Ginko should help, I dont know much about the other chemicals im sure Dp does

What about fish???
I thought fish was "brain food"???
and no I'm not joking,I'm serious(for once,some may say...):)

Beer works for me, actually tequilla makes me remember how abnoxous I can be

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm...dero ....do I remember you? Do I know you?... I don't remember my memory is going!

But you are right about fish, esp fatty fish like salmon, I heard that too!

Gingko Biloba, if you take it religiously, it really is noticeable. I have used it, and hell yes it works.

I've heard a great way to improve brain power is to read books.

I don't read a lot of books, as most of you can tell.

Yes, if you keep the brain active like a muscle it will not atrophy as much. The more you THINK the more it is happy to think and REMEMBER things, classical music, read books, stay active, etc

Back