• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT, PCT, & Accutane

fjgtre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need some help from someone with experience.

I was on TRT for about 4 months - test cyp 400mgs every 2 weeks & arimidex .25ed. I had to stop due to horrible acne (my chest looks like a pizza). My dermatologist prescribed generic Accutane/Clarivis. It's been 3 weeks off test and I feel horrible i.e. depression, panic attacks, no libido..... I'm guessing it's post cycle crash??? Too much estrogen??? I have arimidex & nolva on hand. My Doc says he won't give me anything. He did have me get bloodwork done, but I need help now.

Should I stop the arimidex and switch to Nolva??? What dosage/how long???

Is the Accutane safe to take through this???

Please help. Thanks!

From my understand'n accutane some times really most times seems to make the acne worst before it gets better. BUT it does get better. As far as your other issues, I have a couple ideas HOWEVER I'm not even bout to suggest anything as I won't play doctor at your expense. Vic, Heavy, or Dragon would be way more equipped to handle those kinda questions. Perhaps they may see this thread and offer you some valid suggestions.

Peace and Love

i can guaruntee they will tell u to take hcg but i do not kno dosages and stuff.

fjgtre

the good thing is after you are done with acutane you should not have any more acne isues while on your TRT

I am not sure why your doctor took you off the testosterone and cold turky at that.

How are you feeling?

I ran Accutane for 4 months while on Test and Aromasin. Follow up labs showed elevated liver enzymes but still in the normal high range. The Accutane made a huge difference in regards to acne. It worked very well even while I was on Testosterone.

I would resume TRT but if you are unable to then do a proper PCT. You may use the Nolva and a low dose of Adex. When you stop using T the estrogen to Free T balance falls in favor towards high estrogen and low free T. Nolva can raise T but it also raises E2 therefore a small dose of adex can lower circulating E2. Additionally Adex will raise Free T. You really should have started your PCT sooner but you can still do it. I prefer HCG, Clomid and Aromasin for recovery but if you have legitimately low Total T then you need Testosterone treatment.

accutane is very safe but at low dosages even on test or off. i suggest if you got it bad and your dr is caring for you at least take milk thistle and omega 3. imo 40 mg ed is way to much unless your very young like 23-35. if its not that bad i would ask for just the 20mg or even 10mg of accutane for the 16-20 weeks your on it. there finding out that taking lower dosages work just as good as high doses but the relaspse is more common. drink plenty of h2o so you dont get " dry brain". its a powerful drug and i was 1 of 1,000 people to take in study in 1980-81 and my top dose was 80 mg. but i still use it today as i still get mild acne, but its better than antibiotics with all there sides. i only get dry lips, controlled with chapstick. if its bad listen to your dr. , well listen to him anyway but like i said take as much to notice a decrease in cysts. good luck and be patient it works almost 96% of time. imo

Back