• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first strict diet

x42vice42x

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 19 , i stand 5'9 , about 160 with about 6% bf
im in the gym 4 days a week and also on the same days i swim for a half hour then i get in a hot tub for 15 mins then a sauna for 15 mins
but what i am lacking is a good diet plan.. i would like to be eating about 5-6 times a day at 4500 good calories
any help is well appreciated

Read the link in my sig on "getting started" and you'll see information on setting up your diet. The initial part of the article speaks of cutting, but the process is exactly the same for bulking: start a fitday account FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal then track your intake, then plan your diet according to the guidelines, only at a surplus rather than at a deficit. It's all in that article.

Great, tell him to waste money.

Want advice? Read the stickies in Diet section, read up other threads with similar questions. Learn, your on your own we're just here to give a hand.

Form a diet @ fitday.com

Listen to Built and read her blog.

For supplements get protein, vitamins, fish oil and some creatine mono if you're very serious.

Back