• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HOLY FUCKING SHIT i got problems need help

CORUM

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i am having this issue, i am all the sudden getting lazy!!! i lack drive, motivation, u name it...... i am becoming a lazy ass!!!! my bf% is increasing and i am becoming an emotional bitch. little run down i was this hard ass military guy a few years ago, and continued to stay in great shape....... now i am an emotional lump of shit!!! what does this sound like to anyone else???? i noticed i was losing drive and intensity awhile back, so i thought something was up, but then i became an overly emotional bitch!!! i use to be heartless, now i am worse than a woman (no offense) but damn!!!!!

i am going to get a blood panel done as soon as i can to see if i got some inbalances. but i wanted to know some educated guesses from u guys!!!!

THANKS

could be depression man, good luck with sorting it out

thanks capt'n, u a pretty knowledgable guy (even though u try and act like a dick LOL) i was put on prozac for PTSD and shit and i ran out of my prescript...... but that stuff made me not give a shit about anything, but valid point!!! i will have to look deeper since it sounds like depression to you!!!

man, Im just throwing ideas out there, but if it is depression there are other non-drug related ways to deal with it . . if you're open-minded enough to try a few things . . yoga and meditation, coupled with a cleansing diet, accupuncture . . you'd be blown away by the results ;)

NO SHIT???? yoga has been mentioned, i know a few people that tried accupuntier they liked it, but i thought it was bs. i might have to give it a trie. my diet is pretty clean, my only down fall is freaking dr pepper. so i worker harder in the gym for my short comings. i will have to check some things out.

clensing diet is different to a clean diet . . think of detox, in particular the liver . . there's plenty of info out there on it . . lol, there's also colonic irrigation to . .

Robin Quivers gets it up the ass with a coffee enema.

Robin-quivers.jpg

YouTube Video

Depression is nothing to mess around with. Go to a doctor and get referred to a professional who can help you (hopefully) with your problems. I guy I used to train on the same lifting team with went home one day and blew his head off. I knew he was wound a little tight, but i had no idea of the depth of his issues. Depression is a disease with a lot of documented success stories related to modern treatment. Good luck, and don't forget that millions of people suffer from depression. You are not alone with this problem.

IML Gear Cream!
medication tho makes you really tired and puts weight on so check ive had deppression its not nice i was on tablets and got sick of been like a zombie on them so quit them still get down and ratty never really happy but who is get alot of exercise and eat right youl be fine but see a docter

Getting laid can't hurt. Well I guess it COULD, but we're not talking about Saney, here.

hmmm..... everyone is going with depression. i never thought it could be that cause i feel pretty fucking happy, except this lack of motivation shit!!!! and the fucking:thinking:yeah it has been about two weeks, maybe step the sex life up a bit and id feel better, get the endorphines and seriton going that may help!!!

go to a doctor and see if its depression, i was thinking you might have hyperprolactemia- prolactin might be high. if your getting blood panels done ask for a metabolic check also. if you do aas and iam not saying you are, but, after a cycle you can become very down and sluggish even if your pct went well. imo good luck and hope you find the answers your looking for.

Sounds like depression to me. If so, good luck. Depression is hard as fuck to beat.

depends who you fucking that can be deppressing too lol,and what goes up must come down so you take summat that makes you happy soon enough you will be down again

You said you're happy, so that's a good sign, right?

Switch to Diet Dr. Pepper to erase those calories at least. :D

And you mentioned you had been military. That's a huge source of motivation, imo. Being part of something larger, a team, and having someone with more stripes than you eager to put a foot up your...

I read somewhere that you are the average of the five people you hang around most. So are you around a bunch of unmotivated slackers compared to when you were in the service?

Get new friends. ;)

Or volunteer somewhere. (Adding to your list of friends and giving you direction.) That may give you a boost.

Are you employed? I know that if I don't have a set schedule I'm not the best at self motivation, however if I have to meet goals and deadlines set by others then my motivation rises to meet the demand.

Anything change in your life recently? Your lack of motivation may be the result of that change.

Good luck.

Hey, if you haven't already, create a training journal here. IronMagazine members are a top source of motivation and encouragement.

go to a doctor and see if its depression, i was thinking you might have hyperprolactemia- prolactin might be high. if your getting blood panels done ask for a metabolic check also. if you do aas and iam not saying you are, but, after a cycle you can become very down and sluggish even if your pct went well. imo good luck and hope you find the answers your looking for.

Along these lines.. crashing test levels?

i was thinking test levels too!! maybe stress, can stress effect test levels??? i am getting that blood panel next week, i am going to get everything checked. just wanted to see if anyone had ideas.

and no i didnt run anything, i was researching test e and tren a, and then i went down hill so that will have to wait. thanks for all the replies.

at work we have these family life consultants and i was talking about finding stress lowering exercises and he said have lots of sex!!! so u guys could be on to something!! LOL

Go see a doctor. Maybe depression, maybe not. Just because you laugh and smile doesn't mean you aren't depressed. It just means your public face isn't depressed.

Sounds like it could be any number of things. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. Those are caused by chemical changes in the brain and the drugs help change those back. Often with side effects. But you need to weigh the side effects versus the desired fix. The side effect of doign nothing is you get worse.

There are so many drugs out there for treating mental disorders it may take a while to find what works for you best with the side effects you are willing to live with.

Back