• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is Curt James Gay?

SYN

I am The Mad Hatter
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He told me in a PM that he doesn't think Jake Gyllenhaal is hot. I would just like to know how he would know this, unless he was gay, or secretly a woman.....:nerd:

He doesn't consider one night stands with men a sign of being gay and neither do I.

he's a big sweetheart does that make him gay?

You don't have to be gay to be able to define who is good looking or not...
Take Louis CK for example he is straight but he admitted that he had a man crush on Ewan Mcgregor, something about his face was gorgeous and he just wanted to face fuck him....It's obvious many men know what type of man they find attractive or you wouldn't have 1000's of guido's running around trying to look like the Gotti bro's...you only really saw an explosion of hedgehog head and extreme tanning after that show....It doesn't just go as far as physical, mannerisms, attitudes, intelligence, masculinity all are traits men see in other men and think hey that's attractive and if I think so women must also so I will work that into my own attractiveness kit....

Well, he's either straight, or gay with standards.

Jake is a butterface (butthisface?). And even that may be an overstatement.

jake-gyllenhaal_shirtless.jpg

He told me in a PM that he doesn't think Jake Gyllenhaal is hot.

It wasn't a PM but a rep message. ;)

"lol :D MOM KNOWS BEST! Jake is not sexy."

And it was relaying someone else's opinion that he is not sexy. Honestly, I don't know if she finds him sexy or not. She definitely considered him miscast as the video game character. :)

I would just like to know how he would know this, unless he was gay,

See maniclion's post.

or secretly a woman.....:nerd:

I'm secretly a woman.

:hmmm:

And lesbian.

:thumbs:

jake can have a sexual appeal in the right role. he's not a bad looking guy he just is not persian prince type sexy. in the right romantic role he could be a heart throb. not many guys get called doe-eyed, his eyes are very nice.

And it was relaying someone else's opinion that he is not sexy. Honestly, I don't know if she finds him sexy or not. She definitely considered him miscast as the video game character. :)

See maniclion's post.

I'm secretly a woman.

And lesbian.

Lesbians are cool! High five.

Everybody stop talking about Jake Gyllenhaal, you're stealing from Curt James's thunder.

Jamie Lee Curtis had some nice tittah's............/

See maniclion's post.

I'm secretly a woman.

And lesbian.

if he is or isnt hes a good dude in my opinion. iam not gay but i have gay friends and my wife has lesbian friends. still gods children. imo

IML Gear Cream!
Ghey thread alert.

if he is or isnt hes a good dude in my opinion. iam not gay but i have gay friends and my wife has lesbian friends. still gods children. imo

I am GOD. Bow Down before I smite thee with my ROD of FURY

I think Syn is secretly gay and sweats Curt and Curt as badass as he is, wont have anything to do with it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Syn, it's ok. Times have changed. You can exercise your freedom of sexual preference. No one cares. These are modern times we live in.

i'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

I think Curt is a great guy. His posts are very supportive and often very funny.

Tess, my daughter... aka SYN, is just teasing. Curt is a nice guy, one of the best on here.

I think guys usually get it wrong when they say some guy is hot though, that men have a different idea of masculine appeal than women do. Guys i think are really sexy a lot of men on here would say they look gay like this guy for instance

guys will say gayyyy

but women know what women are appealing

i still don't know who she is but she's really sexy. most men and women will agree i think.

I think Curt is a great guy. His posts are very supportive and often very funny.

You want to be my lover

Maybe that's how you roll down in sweet home Alabama, ROID, but I think I'll stick with my beautiful wife. I'm sure if you keep asking, you'll find the male lover of your dreams.
Good luck in your search!

IML Gear Cream!
I like it when they play hard to get

Tess, my daughter... aka SYN, is just teasing. Curt is a nice guy, one of the best on here.

I think guys usually get it wrong when they say some guy is hot though, that men have a different idea of masculine appeal than women do. Guys i think are really sexy a lot of men on here would say they look gay like this guy for instance

guys will say gayyyy

but women know what women are appealing
Adult Image Hosting
i still don't know who she is but she's really sexy. most men and women will agree i think.

imageshack sucks ass.

yea. i tried to find out who she is but no luck. she's cute as hell. i think women like to look at other women cuz when we are little we covet pretty dolls so there's no omg i'm gay thing there like there is with men.

guys will say gayyyy
That's the dude with SEX written in hair on his chest.....

imageshack sucks ass.

Photobucket is awful, too. I've had basic bodybuilder shots (nothing posed "sexually") deleted for violating their terms of service. Wtf? :mad:

I think Syn is secretly gay and sweats Curt and Curt as badass as he is, wont have anything to do with it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Syn, it's ok. Times have changed. You can exercise your freedom of sexual preference. No one cares. These are modern times we live in.

haHA :p

I had to look that up on Urban Dictionary.

She's, what, 20 to my 50, so, yeah, Syn "sweats" me like these two sweat celery.

kirstie-alley-oprah.jpg

Back