• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Effective dose of anavar for women.

loveabull1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently got some anavar for the wife. Iv'e done quite a bit of research, and for the most part, I have seen 5-15mg per day. She is not in it for bodybuilding. More for just burning fat and she wants to slim down and tone up. 2 weeks into it, she is getting anxious and asked me if she could take more. I told her to be patient and let me check into it more. Her workout routine is about 80% cardio and 20% wieghts 3 days a week. She is about 5'5" 135. Her diet is ok, but, as always, could be better. I just googled "effective anavar dosage for women". I saw 50-100mg's for female bodybuilders. I thought that would defineately be too much for her. Would 20mg's a day be a good, safe and effective doseage for her??

For the price. I'd like to start her on 10mg's of winny ed, but, don't want to see her start growing a moustache and all that. I did give her about 75mg's of winny injections ew last spring without much sides and had good results. Any help would be appreciated. We just went to the beach over the weekend and she saw all the thinner younger girls and saw me peeking at them and she is now self contionous and anxious. I told her to give it a month and then see. Of course, that isn't going as planned. She wants results like last year. She did not do anavar last year. What has worked good for some of you ladies on here who are in it for kind of the same reason she is.

That's what I got for her.100 tabs,10mg ed. 100 days. I thought that would be sufficient. She keeps asking me how long it takes for results. I told her, "I can't remember". It's been almost 20 years since Iv'e seen the 2.5 Searles. "Give it a month I keep saying" "don't wanna go overboard!"

If she's trying to lose weight, she's doing way too much cardio - that and the Anavar are just going to make her hungrier.

What kind of diet is she running, and how much does she want to drop?

try 15 mg var max with clen 2 wks on 2 wks off use taurine if cramping 500mg bid ed. if she wants when done with clen try her on 50mcg of t3 for 21 days then repeat the clen and so on. imo good luck .

If she's trying to lose weight, she's doing way too much cardio - that and the Anavar are just going to make her hungrier.

What kind of diet is she running, and how much does she want to drop?
I haven't noticed much increase in her appetite other than more cravings for sweets. Other than that she does pretty good. Usually cereal and fruit in the morning. She eats alot of fruit. We always eat some kind of lean meat and a couple servings of good veggies for dinner. Last year a had a bunch of winny I got from someone and was giving her .5ml-25mg 3 times a week. She did pretty much all cardio. I added an attachment of what she looked like at 128. She would like to get down to 123-120. This is her first time running the var. Over the winter she went up to 135.So she has a good 10-15 lbs she wants to lose. Hoping the results from the var will stay.

try 15 mg var max with clen 2 wks on 2 wks off use taurine if cramping 500mg bid ed. if she wants when done with clen try her on 50mcg of t3 for 21 days then repeat the clen and so on. imo good luck .
Iv'e heard of that t3. Isn't that mainly used for losing weight/burning fat? Maybe I might try that out too.

Iv'e heard of that t3. Isn't that mainly used for losing weight/burning fat? Maybe I might try that out too.

Be aware that you're screwing w/ your thyroid and that t3 metabolizes both fat & muscle. Please do your research.

That's what I got for her.100 tabs,10mg ed. 100 days. I thought that would be sufficient. She keeps asking me how long it takes for results. I told her, "I can't remember". It's been almost 20 years since Iv'e seen the 2.5 Searles. "Give it a month I keep saying" "don't wanna go overboard!"

Var takes 10-14 days to "saturate" - i.e. where you start seeing results via increase in strength,/ better recovery, some acne possibly, and expect period to be interrupted.

In terms of "results" -- I'm going to direct you to Built's questions. I don't know that var increases appetite like we often hear related to EQ, but most people find the increase in strength / better recovery encourages them to lift more aggressively, which in turn is going to promote more appetite.

But also note that if she's not already lean, var is going to increase mass, which can sometimes be seen as more bulky than "cut". And I'd frankly expect to see the scale go up because of that - so she needs to have the right expectations - anavar is not a "fat burner" - it promotes lean muscle mass. This will help counter any muscle metabolization from the t3 and the clen will help w/ fat burning, but ALL OF THIS STUFF is just a supplement to a very functional diet & training program. It sounds like there's shitloads of cardio going on, but I don't know what the diet looks like. If the balance of enough fuel for the energy demands isn't there and functioning already, you can't expect to throw in a bunch of drugs to make up the difference. I really can't emphasize that enough in terms of "when will I see results".

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
"anavar is not a "fat burner" "

Thank you Sassy. This is a myth that simply has to die. The word "anabolic" should be the tipoff - anabolic steroids don't make you smaller!

"anavar is not a "fat burner" "

Thank you Sassy. This is a myth that simply has to die. The word "anabolic" should be the tipoff - anabolic steroids don't make you smaller!

More appropriately, w/ correct diet & training, you can change your BODY COMPOSITION (i.e. lower fat proportion, increase muscle proportion), but that won't necessarily show up as a smaller number on the scale. Lower body fat will show itself in terms of better fitting clothes, etc. , but make sure the expectations are correct. If all you're fixating on is seeing the scale drop, then I'd really tell you to stay away from drugs and get your diet in order.

Oh yea, and MORE drugs aren't better. Particularly var, there's a point of negative returns and a very small window of dosing before you start seeing mroe sides than "results".

So yea, steroids are NOT fat-burners and the appropriate measure of "progress" is not necessarily the scale. Please be sure your expectations are in line w/ the approach you are taking w/ that whole stack of drugs.

like sassy said it does " burn" muscle as well as fat but you can use it safely if only for short periods of time. i have used it for yrs with no ill effects but i follow the 21 day rule. i would use it if u know how to its a great drug. thrown in with ephdrine or clen. but also use these wisely and do your research. imo good luck

Thanks for the advice. We will keep it simple for now and be happy with lean muscle gains. After all, lean muscle gains in return mean, " fat loss". Maybe that's where the term fat burner came into play. Like I said. She is not looking to be a bodybuilder. Just sculpting here. Thanks!

Thanks for the advice. We will keep it simple for now and be happy with lean muscle gains. After all, lean muscle gains in return mean, " fat loss". Maybe that's where the term fat burner came into play. Like I said. She is not looking to be a bodybuilder. Just sculpting here. Thanks!

OK sounds good!

Just to err on the conservative side, I beat on that a little because I've come across so many women who see their bf/so/coach using steroids and see it as a quicky magic fix for "I want to lose weight and lean out and tone up". And then can't figure out why they just gained 10 lb, have acne and their periods stopped.

I haven't noticed much increase in her appetite other than more cravings for sweets. Other than that she does pretty good. Usually cereal and fruit in the morning. She eats alot of fruit. We always eat some kind of lean meat and a couple servings of good veggies for dinner. Last year a had a bunch of winny I got from someone and was giving her .5ml-25mg 3 times a week. She did pretty much all cardio. I added an attachment of what she looked like at 128. She would like to get down to 123-120. This is her first time running the var. Over the winter she went up to 135.So she has a good 10-15 lbs she wants to lose. Hoping the results from the var will stay.

In my opinion, your wife is very pretty as she is.

one down side to thyroid drugs, a common side is hair thinning and baldness and some think its gear. but i have a great head of hair at 44 yrs old and i use alot of gear, meaning, grams up to 5 grams a wk plus orals. its mostly genetic but try not using thyroid drugs that often if your father or grandfather was balding at early age. just my 2 cents, imo

OK sounds good!

Just to err on the conservative side, I beat on that a little because I've come across so many women who see their bf/so/coach using steroids and see it as a quicky magic fix for "I want to lose weight and lean out and tone up". And then can't figure out why they just gained 10 lb, have acne and their periods stopped.[/QUOTE (Np. Hear ya loud and clear! She is 12 years younger than me and always looked great! Iv'e told her that. She sees what I do and have done to stay in shape and is very cool. She does all the pin work for me too! She is great! Just last year she kinda got into it more. I'm just looking out for her. Iv'e always been the type to start out small and test things before jumping in all the way! Just wanna make sure what she is doing is the best for what she is trying to acclomplish.)

Whoops, don't know what happened to the quote option on that last response Sassy. I'm sure it was my pc.

In my opinion, your wife is very pretty as she is.
Thank you! She is! I gotta correct myself. I put I'm 12 years older than her. She just turned 26. So 11 yrs older now. LOL! Not too bad for an old guy I guess. I try!

sassy answered it good..............imo
For sure! She went through light to very little periods last year too. Acne seems to be covered by borage gel caps. She likes the var. LOVES! I should say. She is looking good. She has being doing mor workouts with me. 10-20 reps. Shit has made her sex drive go nuts!!! I'm not complaining though.

just do wat you do bro. if your woman likes it great. good luck either way. imo fuck i wish my wife would want to go to gym. she thinks its to much and iam to heavy on top of her. lmfao on that shit. lol............

and be extra careful you will buy only real pharma anavar!

most ugl anavar is dianabol inside!

No shit!?? I sure hope hers doesn't! Did u hear that from someone reliable? Her voice isn't changing. She's on week 4. I geuss thats good so far.?

Thanks for all the heads up info. Sassy and Built were right on! 6 weeks, I think it is, the weight scale has went up. Her appetite has increased! Sex drive is up. I don't mind that. She has been working out with me now most of the time with some cardio still. I think she looks good. She made me order her wintsrol though. 10mg tabs. She can't take anything that has a lot of caffine or gets the heart pumping like clen. She gets nauseous. Just wanted to update. Incase anyone might be interested. LOL. So, I geuss the new question would be.. 10mg var and 10 mg winni, and 1000 mg milk thistle. I'm thinking the winni will be ok and cut more for her. Let the var leave lean muscle. I have my things I do. Some she can't do. I'm trying to help her as much as possible! I don't want to be the coach. She does like working out with me though and doesn't mind me pushing her, making sure she feels the burn! Also kinda of curious as to what kind of reps she should be doing? I said about 15-20 for her.?? I'm no trainer! I know what works for me. Just trying to figure out what would be best for her.

i gotta stay out of the dieting posts as there are more quilified people on here.but i do know my gear and other goodies. but from now on i stay away thats why i got a pro ifbb training me. just the food part. i suck at it.

WFC, cant you add to anything to help fucking people. all you do is push WP and thats it. wonder how many goodies there giving you to say this stuff. please post something that might help at least one person hon, wtf!:pissed:

WFC, cant you add to anything to help fucking people. all you do is push WP and thats it. wonder how many goodies there giving you to say this stuff. please post something that might help at least one person hon, wtf!:pissed:
I thought that looked like a product push too. Good eye unclem

I thought that looked like a product push too. Good eye unclem

no shit i help mexgear and was his rep for yrs but i dont push his stuff everytime and he paid me very well. this is a bbing site to learn i thought wtf. it pisses me off that he wont help nobody. jmo but fuck a!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back