• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New guys may wanna read this

IML Gear Cream!
I'm a 32 yr old male. 6'5 and 210 lbs. I've been lifting off and on most of my life. I've been in the military 8 yrs and have been and still am in pretty good shape. I just got a cycle of Sustanon 350 along with pct nolvadex. Haven't started yet. Waiting to get some good sound info. I plan on doing 500 milligrams per wk injection and start the nolvadex 2 weeks after the cycle is complete. My workouts are around an hour and half moderate to heavy weights. I get my cardio in the morning. My diet is super clean. 8 meals a day. 8 eggs in the a.m. W/ oatmeal and 7 meals throughout the day. Chicken, fish or beef with veggies and brown rice. Any further advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm a 32 yr old male. 6'5 and 210 lbs. I've been lifting off and on most of my life. I've been in the military 8 yrs and have been and still am in pretty good shape. I just got a cycle of Sustanon 350 along with pct nolvadex. Haven't started yet. Waiting to get some good sound info. I plan on doing 500 milligrams per wk injection and start the nolvadex 2 weeks after the cycle is complete. My workouts are around an hour and half moderate to heavy weights. I get my cardio in the morning. My diet is super clean. 8 meals a day. 8 eggs in the a.m. W/ oatmeal and 7 meals throughout the day. Chicken, fish or beef with veggies and brown rice. Any further advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Start your own thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fist off heres my stats 5'6 152 9% bf. In the gym about 1 hour and a half 6 days/week good diet. Imgoing t run my first cycle an wanted some input on it.

Test E 250mg/week

Danabol 30mg/day

Armidex .25/day

Liver protector daily

Any Thoughts

Quick question guys, i`m brand new to site (5 min) and this seems like a good place to start reading. A quick question that will take seconds to answer if i may. I have ordered a noob pack from the home of steroids.com and not heard a reply and it is now been 5 days. Has anyone used this site or know if it is legit? If i have asked this in the wrong place i`m sorry. Thank you in advance, respect :)

Sad to read about SD, esp after his friend. R.I.P big guy, know that noobs are taking your advice after you are gone.

great post..im totally new to this site an itil make me think twice about things i read on here..good to have guys like u on..Thanks

Im a total newb here but want to start stweoids for body building what is a reliable source to buy? And will testosterone itself be enough for gains?

Im a total newb here but want to start stweoids for body building what is a reliable source to buy? And will testosterone itself be enough for gains?

Stick with creatine. Also GNC has some great Test boosters that will put 30lbs of lean muscle on you in a month....

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I'm new here and am starting my first cycle at 40 years old, thru a friend I just received sustanon 400, but looks like it might've been made in the underground perhaps the bottle only says US pharma lab 400mg no ml or breakdown, has anyone had any experience with sust 400? Thanks in advance for any help , Garry.

Hey guys I'm new here and am starting my first cycle at 40 years old, thru a friend I just received sustanon 400, but looks like it might've been made in the underground perhaps the bottle only says US pharma lab 400mg no ml or breakdown, has anyone had any experience with sust 400? Thanks in advance for any help , Garry.

You got it where?

Help would be greatly appreciated

You got it where?

I recivied it from a friend of a guy locally that has a good reputation from a few different ppeople, but after starting the cycle I've pinned 1cc every 4 days and not quite sure of what I should be expecting to notice, seems I'm recovering a little faster but honestly not a whole lot more does it just take awhile for my body to get adjusted? And I've seen Dave palumbos roid test but doesn't have sust 400 as something I can test and it's sold out at the moment anyway. Is there any clear ways to find out if it's real or maybe just under dosed , I'm not even having any pain from flute injections either. Any help would be great thanks in advance.

Back