• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guys may wanna read this

IML Gear Cream!
New here and see this is quite old but informative. This game seems to demand the utmost respect. With eyes and ears open for learning I here by thank everyone of you who have and will continue to help me.

New here, anyone can help me out a good cutting cycle?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

New here, anyone can help me out a good cutting cycle?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Post in the anabolics section and start a new thread about it. Guys will chime in. Don't forget to give all.your stats when making. Also introduce yourself in the new member section if you haven't already.

Mik passed from a sudden brain aneurysm on Sept. 7th.

A little about my boy..... Mikhail Caldwell-2004

/V

" ?I?m probably capable of extreme violence, but I?m probably the least violent person there is. I?m into peace. I realize that every victory is something that I?m just a recipient of God. Every victory is a confirmation of my faith. I believe that. The final thing is just faith, and I?ve got enough in me to win every fight.?"

Goddammit, why do the good ones go too soon.

I have to agree. it seems so many newbies have no idea of what they are getting into. You can use test intelligently but you need to know a good deal and spend the time to know about the meds, pct, injection technique, side effects and how to minimize them.
If you are under 25 you can work hard in the gym and your body will respond by raising test levels..... if you have been working out hard and smart form your early 20's or younger you can keep test levels high well into your 30's by doing this. All the medical info out there about dropping test levels after 30 are done on the average man... not someone who works out hard.
Doing cycles without knowledge of pct etc will only hinder you in the future

Awesome thread. Thanks for the advise!

thanks for this post. i really like the clark kent reference :) my first and only cycle was test e at 500 a week for 12 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Its really great to see this thread goes on and on . 2 very respected and obviosly loved members from this board that have passed away to soon have posted in this thread . Hope this thread always comes back to thetop

New guys should definitely read this...I remember trolling the forums for a year before starting my first cycle...New guys do the research!!

Excellent post. I took advice from older dudes with experience. 1st cycle was one bottle of test-e, and had awesome results. Dudes wanna take 4 compounds as 1st cycle, have no clue about pct, and then are fucked when they come off and their dicks don't work, and they wanna kill themselves

awesome post as a new guy here its very tempting to go right into the deep end of the pool.

Really appreciate the post. Im pretty new to the site and seeing some of these just puts me in awe. haha. I have only done one cycle of DMZ before but i was damn sure i had on cycle support and a great PCT even just with that. now im trying to find a good 2nd stack and all i can find is people posting a gazillion compounds and saying they loved it. just looks crazy to me.

I'm new as well and soaking up a lot of info

IML Gear Cream!
The lesser amounts you first do the better,i have seen way to many first time users overload there system,and saturate there receptors right out of the gate,to never get acquired results later on. my thought was and is,use the least you can for the best results and add slowly to get required results as you go,oh ya,don't buy into the hype of staying on for life is ok,who the hell ever thought that was ok is a fool,look at some of our longer time builders who have died lately,ok maybe we cant directly focus it all on there drug use soley,because there heart may of been what broke down first,but it all adds up,i have been training for over 40 years have a titie under my belt so I do know a little bit about drug use and building..enough said..load lightly at first!!

Great post, I'm new to commenting myself, but have been on the fence for about a year or so wondering whether or not i want to take aas, iv done tons of research, and now a days there is so much information out there its hard to cut through the bull and get to the good stuff, this post has been very helpful! I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge which is why i created this profile hoping i can absorb all i can from you guys.

Dam im new here and was just reading this.. Very sad RIP SD you are in a better place now

So if u start somthing like test cyp and tren e ..just run low doses? Sure bout that?

Back