• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Low dose dbol only

Fedor>God

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I have just started a dbol only cycle or w/e you would choose to call it, I know most of you probably think thats silly but please just look past it, I got dbol from a friend for nothing and I wouldn't know where to get other gear so I'm sticking with the straight dbol. I'm not really looking for huge gains but as it was free I'm thinking I'll use it on a low dosage probably 20mg per day, maybe even 10? If I'm just looking to kick my training really what effects would 10 and 20 mg/day have repectively, also if I do a low dosage such as that do I need a pct like clomid or nolva? I'm thinking either just the 10 in the morning or 10 in the mornign then another ten a few hours later just before I train that day. I apologize guys if these are dumb questions go easy on me, Ive done research but its so much easier just to ask people with experience. I'm 21 yrs olds 190 lbs, eat about 3.5-4k cals a day, and dont oknow exactly how much but at least one shake and tons of lean meat each day so protein intake should be good. If anyone has ever done a low dose dbol run like this please let me know how it went for you.

Thanks

I would suggest not using it at 21 years old. Stop before you do it. It isnt exactly the healthiest thing to do. You really have no idea what you're doing. You havent researched anything, your diet is completely unknown to you; 20mg alone will get you some lean body mass, but if you dont know what you're doing, why are you doing it? Do you have side supports? Liver care?

Anyway, hope this helps.

Yeah 21 is way too early to start messing around w/gear. You need to slow your role & just hit the gym hard with proper diet & rest. Get a few more years under the belt & do some more research before entertaining the idea of using gear.

Flathead

IF you are that determined to run a cycle man up and pin some test. Run a cycle right.

Know the dangers of <25yrs though.

Agree completely-under 25 is not a good idea,and oral only is a terrible idea.

Agree completely-under 25 is not a good idea,and oral only is a terrible idea.
oral only does have it's place; strength gains will be there-but the back cramps form the liver being poisoned are not fun, nor is the extra $$ you have to pull out of your wallet to retain a healthy liver...still, I wouldnt suggest it anyway-not unless he's running a test cycle at 25 years and up.

20-25mg daily is as low as I would advise.

well i did a 20mg cycle for 2 months straight, and i got limp dick when i came off of it. Better have clomid and nolva, also i got a bitch tit from that cycle, and had my nipple cut open witha bunch of breast tissue size of a golf ball taken out. If you dont believe me i can post a pick with the scar he sliced me open. Dont F*Ek around with just dbol its a oral steroid, and should be taken seriously. You obviously did not take it serious because your taking it without knowing. Please stop until you have atleast nolva on hand or else you will have gyno to look forward to IMHO dbol is very bad for sides like that so be prepared!

Back