• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fuck it, i need help.

DiGiTaL

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna come out my closet and ask my problem, its irritating and embarrassing.

So about 3 months ago I started getting a little bit of acne in my pubes area. Not on my penis or balls or anything just near there. I was worried I had some STDs so I did some research online and nothing was similar to what I have so I was a little happier. Still, I have an appointment to get tested next week, can't be too sure.

But I'm sure its not an STD because I havent had a lot of sex partners, and I've always been protected. This started happening in...February and my last sex partner was late December with a clean girl.

Its like acne, not even just little dry-skin kinda red marks. I'm also growing the same kind of problem on my deltoids and I asked my friend doctor he said its dry-skin take some meds. I'm hoping that'll also cure my problem down there.

Im also thinking of doing Acutane for 2 months cause I'm growing acne on my face and chest too :(

If anyone knows a solution or had similar experience and care to share would be awesome.

Has anything else changed? Have you moved? Did it coincide with the change in seasons? Did you purchase a new brand of underwear? Are you running a cycle?

Try and think of anything that's changed.

The season change has an affect on it. Every year something like this happens just never here. And never this intense.

New brand of underwear? Yes..hmm..yes indeed.

Not running any cycle. Also I shave down there, how often do you guys change razors for that? And you guys don't use the same one you shave your face with right?

I think my brother uses my razor, we have a big family

The season change has an affect on it. Every year something like this happens just never here. And never this intense.

New brand of underwear? Yes..hmm..yes indeed.

Not running any cycle. Also I shave down there, how often do you guys change razors for that? And you guys don't use the same one you shave your face with right?

I think my brother uses my razor, we have a big family

Try shaving with coconut oil. It has an anti-microbial component.

For the time being, put your new underwear aside and wear the old ones. Say, for the next week or so.

Coconut oil. Oh I also use a new type of shaving cream. Same company, different bottle I dont know much the difference.

So I just rub the coconut oil and shave?

I'll try the underwear thing.

Its nothing so scary, barely noticeable but when I shave it it has spots where I'd embarassed to show anyone that in public or in bed. Lol

use retin-a cream for your acne unless its bad on your back, chest, shoulders, face then go with accutane 10mg ed for 4 weeks then after 4 wks 10mg eod or 3xs a wk. for 16-20 wks. if no response after ed for 4 wks just stay on it 10mg ed for 16-20 wks. now on your testicles and pubic area try malox anti acid put on with a cotton ball and leave on overnight then wash in am, repeat 2-3 times ed until cleared. if its not bad on your face , chest, shoulders, back use ceptaphil lotion wait until its dry, half hr. then use retin-a cream .025% on your whole acne affected areas. give it 8-12 weeks to clear it. if thats you in the picture you are one built bro. good job if thats you in your avatar. peace and good luck. imo

ps.............it could be your laundry detergent if you switched recently.........imo

sounds fungal to me champ . . . or AIDS

Coconut oil. Oh I also use a new type of shaving cream. Same company, different bottle I dont know much the difference.

So I just rub the coconut oil and shave?

I'll try the underwear thing.

Its nothing so scary, barely noticeable but when I shave it it has spots where I'd embarassed to show anyone that in public or in bed. Lol

Yep. You wet the area you're going to shave, apply the coconut oil (you'll need to rub in in your hand to melt it into a liquid), wait a couple of minutes to let the coconut oil set in, and then shave.

I covered it here. You can also read other peoples' reaction to using it.

IML Gear Cream!
sounds fungal to me champ . . . or AIDS
God I hope you're wrong..

see a dermatologist.
I'll do that this upcoming week.

Thanks DOMS. I'll go get the coconut oil tomorrow and give it a try.

Im also going to buy a razor just for my own, no longer shaving that with anyone.

I dont do my own laundry so i'll look into what kind of stuff is happening to my clothes as they are getting washed.

I strongly second both the coconut oil suggestion (you'll NEVER use anything else) and the "go see a doctor" suggestion.

Poor you!

Yeah, I would definatly look into hiding your razors so no one else uses them. It could be something as simple as ingrown hairs. For precautionary measures, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have the Doc check it out.

I have a family history of psoriasis/excema (basically really really dry skin) and the doc gives me this mild anti-fungal cream that clears it right up. I'll see if I can find the name, might help if it's dryness or slight allergic reaction.

I have a family history of psoriasis/excema (basically really really dry skin) and the doc gives me this mild anti-fungal cream that clears it right up. I'll see if I can find the name, might help if it's dryness or slight allergic reaction.

I had a woman start using coconut oil for shaving her legs. Side effect? It cleared up the eczema on her hands. Just FYI.

DOMS, i looked for coconut oil and the first ingredient was petrolatum? i figured that was the wrong stuff. what exactly am i looking for?

I'm going right now to get some coconut oil. As well as some lotion for my dry skin areas, and buy a razor.

I recently had and got rid of what I think you have. It was on the back of my neck. The doctor gave me some cephalexin to get rid of it. It was an infection of the hair follicles.

I got it from giving a naked slut a shoulder ride with her twat on the back of my neck.

OK the last part was a lie. I like to stay bald and I shave my head and neck. Simply Google "Barber's rash."

i read that extra virgin coconut oil makes a good moisturizer. i'm going to try looking at a health food store. the only things i've found so far looked like crap when i read the ingredients.

IML Gear Cream!
Look for 100% cold pressed and unrefined coconut oil. The only ingredient should be organic coconut oil.

yes, thanks. i've been looking online and it seems to be a hot product now with a lot of crap companies trying to get in on it's selling power.

Look for 100% cold pressed and unrefined coconut oil. The only ingredient should be organic coconut oil.

Actually, it doesn't need to be cold pressed or organic. I buy mine from a Persian market, cheap, and it works just fine.

As long as it's just coconut oil, not hydrogenated, not mixed with other stuff, you're fine.

Save the organic stuff for eating.

I got the same kind of coconut oil as what Little_Wing posted, except mines in a white bottle.

I applied it today on those areas as well as some on my shoulders, face and back. Trying to heal the dry areas and skin.

Monday afternoon Im seeing a doctor. It seems to be recovering :)

Digital, use no soap at all on those areas - just water and the coconut oil. Make sure your skin is nice and wet before you put on the coconut.

Soap will just irritate it; coconut oil has anti-viral properties to it and is very soothing.

you must mean the oil DOMS posted?

Native American ancestry means very little hair on arms legs etc but even blondes have thick dark pubes requiring mucho maintenance. don't use a razor on your pubes that is shared by anyone other than your lover and it should be very fresh. a dull razor will cause bumps faster than anything else.

not sure if anyone else will agree but to fight dry flaky patches you could try a sugar scrub. i love them.

just mix a little white or brown sugar (brown smells better), with

an oil of choice, coconut extra virgin olive oil or almond oil,

break in one or two vitamin e capsules

and maybe add a little touch of vanilla if you like the smell.

finally a use for sugar. this is just to exfoliate not to use on any sore patches.

Interesting idea on the sugar scrub.

the IDEA of sugar on your skin, to me, was almost worse than bugs i hate sticky stuff so much but with the oil it's not bad at all and you're in the shower so it rinses right off. it's really smoothing and smells nice. lemon and lime are good in it too.

Back