• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My 1-test/4ad/cycle results

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just finished my cycle of 1-test/4ad from Avant labs. It was 4 weeks on each. I gained 8 lbs lbm. I gained 30 lbs strength on my bench(265 to 295)! I also gained 1/2" size on my arms and legs! I still have a couple days left of Molecular Nutrition's 1-t, I was stacking with the 4-ad. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new 6-oxo for use after the cycle. It is suppose to far outperform any other trib product to date! This stuff worked wonders for me and I hate like hell to go off, but need to give the ol bod a break. But I will definitely be doing some more. Been doing some research on home brews I may give a shot! The addition of DMSO to this gel has great promise. It is suppose to be the best for getting PH's into the bloodstream. I will get the ingredients and mix the PH's myself and see how that compares to Avant's. More later.................

8 lb lbm in 8 weeks is good. Now it will be interesting to see how much of your gains you keep once you go off the stuff. Keep us posted.

Originally posted by dg806
Just finished my cycle of 1-test/4ad from Avant labs. It was 4 weeks on each. I gained 8 lbs lbm. I gained 30 lbs strength on my bench(265 to 295)! I also gained 1/2" size on my arms and legs! I still have a couple days left of Molecular Nutrition's 1-t, I was stacking with the 4-ad. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new 6-oxo for use after the cycle. It is suppose to far outperform any other trib product to date! This stuff worked wonders for me and I hate like hell to go off, but need to give the ol bod a break. But I will definitely be doing some more. Been doing some research on home brews I may give a shot! The addition of DMSO to this gel has great promise. It is suppose to be the best for getting PH's into the bloodstream. I will get the ingredients and mix the PH's myself and see how that compares to Avant's. More later.................

Excellent my friend. Good choice to use the 6-oxo...great product! As for the DMSO...just be prepared to smell like garlic!

Re: Re: My 1-test/4ad/cycle results

Originally posted by gopro

As for the DMSO...just be prepared to smell like garlic!

:eek: That's not good! Even at about a 10% of total mixture?

Re: Re: Re: My 1-test/4ad/cycle results

:eek: That's not good! Even at about a 10% of total mixture?

Hmmm...maybe not, but you'd have to try it and see. I have used DMSO to pass certain fat burners topically through my system and my sweat and breath got very garlicy.

We'll see later! Very interesting about fat burners in a topical! How did you or whoever get the fat burners in solution? WOuld like to look into that!

I used to make a triax/yohimbe topical, but triax is no longer legal and one company...SAN...makes a great topical called LIPOBURN. I have used it with DMSO with nice results. I will also use the temporary "skin thinning" agent, THIOMUCASE, with DMSO as well.

Thanks for the info GP!!

Just to let you know, it has been a week now since I have finished my cycle and today I benched 300 for the first time!!
The strength has maintained or slightly increased. GP, is there any residual effect with 1-test/4ad? There was a slight delay in the shipment of 6-oxo. It is suppose to be here today. I have been taking 9 Fuzu's a day instead of 6 till it gets here. So far so good!

Damn DG, your catching up :D I'm pretty sure I'm stuck at 320 for now.

That may be all the gains until next cycle!

IML Gear Cream!
Did you take the recommended sosage or more?
I'm starting a cycle of mag 10 in a week or so, and i'll be taking 2 servings a day. The bad thing is that i only have enough for a 2 week cycle. I hopr it does something.

Mike

Thanks for the info GP!!

Just to let you know, it has been a week now since I have finished my cycle and today I benched 300 for the first time!!
The strength has maintained or slightly increased. GP, is there any residual effect with 1-test/4ad? There was a slight delay in the shipment of 6-oxo. It is suppose to be here today. I have been taking 9 Fuzu's a day instead of 6 till it gets here. So far so good!

Usually the "drop off" occurs in the second or third week after coming off. Very often gains will continue INTO the week AFTER stopping. The Fuzu should help till the 6 oxo arrives. Keep us all posted!

Yep, if the product WORKS and test levels are up, it takes them time for the 1/2 life of the product to die in the system down to normal levels again.

Here is a non-legal example:
attachment.php

Just received my 6-oxo yesterday and started taking it! Maybe in a week or so I can tell how it's working. Since it just started shipping this week, I have yet to read any feedback...too early I guess. It's going to hard to wait long enough to start a new cycle of super one+! I can't wait!!

Three week update..................It will be Sunday. I am down about a 1 1/2 maybe 2 lbs in body weight. I hope it was just a little water I was retaining. My strength is still close. I'm down about 5-10 lbs in bench. I'm still at 290 up from 265. So I'm still happy with that! I don't feel as hard as I did but I expected that. If I can maintain this for another week or two I think I can maintain it! My reps on bench are still there. I'm still doing 225 for 10 as before I was doing 2-3. I am taking 6-oxo twice a day(three in the morning and three late evening). More later........

What did you set your calories at during the cycle?

TCD I couldn't tell ya! I'm not one to count calories. I just eat whenever I get hungry and as much as I can. I do try to eat 6 small meals a day though. I am sure it varied from day to day! And counting is probably a good idea. I'm just too lazy!

Originally posted by gopro
I used to make a triax/yohimbe topical, but triax is no longer legal and one company...SAN...makes a great topical called LIPOBURN. I have used it with DMSO with nice results. I will also use the temporary "skin thinning" agent, THIOMUCASE, with DMSO as well.

Sorry to butt in but what is DMSO and THIOMUCASE?

Something made by one of the pro-hormone manufactures?

Originally posted by hardHITer001

DMSO=Dimethyl Sulfoxide
A by product of wood and it is an absorpption enhancer. Probably the best way to get PH's absorbed through the skin, but at high percentages of solution it is very irritating to the skin and smells like garlic. Most people use it at no more than 20-30% in solution mixed with other agents.

Originally posted by hardHITer001

DMSO...explained above very well. No prohormone product has been ready made with this delivery system. It is usually part of a "home brew."

Thiomucase is a european topical product (also available in injectable and suppositiories) that seeps into skin and releases small amounts of water from subcutaneous fat cells. Works reasonably well for some...not at all for others.

IML Gear Cream!

DMSO=Dimethyl Sulfoxide
A by product of wood and it is an absorpption enhancer. Probably the best way to get PH's absorbed through the skin, but at high percentages of solution it is very irritating to the skin and smells like garlic. Most people use it at no more than 20-30% in solution mixed with other agents.

What are the potential side effects, if any? (Other than listed above)

Where would one acquire it?

Mix as a 20-30% solution with what?

Thanks again.................

This is one I may try later on as a homebrew with 1-test and 4-ad.

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (99%) OR EHTANOL(C1-C4 ALCOHOL)
15% ISOPROPYL MIRISTRATE
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
10% OLEIC ACID
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL
10% DMSO (99%)

Here is one place you can get ingrediants online. There are several more also. http://www.lemelange.com/

And Gp I think a product mixed with DMSO for sale is illegal. That is why they are adding it in homebrew. Why I'm not sure. Maybe because it is so potent?

I am pretty sure it is illegal, yes. It may be considered a "pharmaceutical" delivery system if DMSO is used. Strange though, because you can buy DMSO at some supplement stores.

I guess so! And yes I have seen it also! Not Illegal to buy..........

Here is one place you can get ingrediants online. There are several more also. http://www.lemelange.com/
I have heard some bad things about Lemelange. The girl there is Melissa, and I hear people are having trouble getting their orders. They call her and she promises to ship the next day and still nothing. So buyer beware!

I would try www.bdcnutrition.com

Last edited:
Four Week update.......Still good so far. My bench is still at 290 as of today. Reps are still there.....Weight is at 183, down from 186. I feel like the 6-oxo has gradually helped. I really feel my weight will be maintained now along with my strength. Overall I feel this last cycle was a good one even though I think 8 weeks looking back was a little long. I think it is a big shock on your body. I think from now on I will keep them at four weeks as it will be easier to recover and easier to keep the smaller gains. I have my next cycle supplies on the way even though it will be at least several more weeks until I start. I am going for Super one+(10g 1-test & 9.375g 4-ad stacked with probably 600g/day Boldione1,4 andro) for 4 weeks. I think this sounds promising!

Thanks for the update!

Man DG, it seems like you are on PH like all of the time! is there anything that you guys would recomend to stack with Ergopharms 1-AD that would help out with the gains? Thnaks for the help guys. I did my last cycle and had gains very similar to yours , and now I have been off the 1-AD for about 9 weeks. But I have just started my next cycle. Same product same Cycle. Do yuo think i will see similar gains as I did last time? Thanks again

VT..........depends on weather or not you want to stay the oral route or try transdermal? If you want to stay oral, I think Boldione would be a good stack with 1-ad. It will help harden you up and make you more vascular. I doubt you will see as good results on your second cycle if you stay with just 1-ad. If you throw in some Boldione, you might see better results. That will help target different receptors in your body! Good luck.....

Back