• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Norma Test E

cg89

HNIC
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So im new here and I am starting my first ever cycle of AAS, I've done PH before, and decided to do the real thing. I have been reading countless articles on various websites as far as safe injections go prior to ordering. I will be running 300mg/week test e using a 21g pin. Now here is the part i wasn't expecting. I was expecting a little rubber stopper which would be easy to open and inject. I have absolutely no clue how to get this open.
Thank You!

Hold it firmly at the top and bottom, Break it in the middle where the white line is. Draw out the test. It is that easy

Just buy one of those amp openers. They are super cheap!

if you dont buy an amp opner like tyler said, then I would suggest scoring it before you try to open it :D

Thank You I started today at 250mg/week because 300mg/week would be very unwise as far as pre loading pins

you mean you just wasted 50mg??? If the amps are 300mg then pin 300mg . . once opened you should draw and pin immediately.

not really . . if you have enough amps pin 2 amps a week (say Mon/Thu). . 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks is a solid starters cycle

Another idea

One thing I do with amps is run them over really hot water or let them soak for a minute or so. Wipe them down good and then snap the necks off. It seems to help. With a nice firm grip they snap right off and besides heating the oil just a bit helps with a smaller guage pin. I've been getting by with 25gu pins and even though you have to have a good amount of pressure on the plunger it works fine and makes pinning a lot less painful. I even heat the whole syringe (cap on) with the hair dryer before my injects.

IML Gear Cream!
One thing I do with amps is run them over really hot water or let them soak for a minute or so. Wipe them down good and then snap the necks off. It seems to help. With a nice firm grip they snap right off and besides heating the oil just a bit helps with a smaller guage pin. I've been getting by with 25gu pins and even though you have to have a good amount of pressure on the plunger it works fine and makes pinning a lot less painful. I even heat the whole syringe (cap on) with the hair dryer before my injects.

23 guage shouldnt hurt at all, and a lot easy to draw with . . delt shots are the way to go, painless, even with prop :coffee:

Yeah, I pin with 23g and I agree, pretty pain free in the delts. You hit the ventro just right it isn't too bad either.

Quads are always a toss up though. Some days are barely felt, others are crippling. lol

yeah, thats why I gave up glute and quad shots . .

yeah, thats why I gave up glute and quad shots . .

Where all do you pin prop? I like to have at least 6 different spots if injecting EOD.

yeah, just less discomfort any easier to access

delts

I did my first shot in right upper side of the ass and man 3 days later it hurts like there was no bleeding after inject or anything I'm going to do delts today hopefully its painless after the injection

you mean you just wasted 50mg??? If the amps are 300mg then pin 300mg . . once opened you should draw and pin immediately.

So sad, some of you even don't know how many mgs real products comes in.
How old are you TheCapt'n?
There is no such thing as 300mg/ml test.
enathate is 250 and cypionate is 200

There is too a such thing as a 300mg/ml test. (..and no, I'm not talking about a blend.)

IML Gear Cream!

There is too a such thing as a 300mg/ml test. (..and no, I'm not talking about a blend.)

srbij . . youve spent too long sucking off WFC2010 . . . there are 300, 400 and 500mg test products . . naturally UG :coffee:

Okay so I'm taking 500mg/week 2 pins a week Saturday and Monday now here's the issue...I'm leaving the country Sunday...should I just take 500mg worth on sat to cover me for the 5 day I'm away?

yeah you can do that . . better than missing a dose IMO

srbij . . youve spent too long sucking off WFC2010 . . . there are 300, 400 and 500mg test products . . naturally UG :coffee:

Sure, they come in any forum ( 1000mg/ml) as long as you are paying them,
they will make you anything ( label with anything strength and any substance)
but USP, BP, IP, EP...only 200cyp and 250 ena, that is is it from legit products.

Yeah, I pin with 23g and I agree, pretty pain free in the delts. You hit the ventro just right it isn't too bad either.

Quads are always a toss up though. Some days are barely felt, others are crippling. lol

Most of mine have been crippling. :pissed:

I've been trying to build up my courage to try them again.

I did my first shot in right upper side of the ass and man 3 days later it hurts like there was no bleeding after inject or anything I'm going to do delts today hopefully its painless after the injection

Virgin muscle...It will be sore the first few times you inject into a muscle. After that...completely painless. Are you using a 21g pin? Use 20-21g to draw, then change to 23g for glutes, or 25g for delts or quads.

i did my first ever delt last week and holy shit it f*#king killed. maybe it was my technique or the virgin muscle thing!! i dont know if i can bring myself to try it again.

i did my first ever delt last week and holy shit it f*#king killed. maybe it was my technique or the virgin muscle thing!! i dont know if i can bring myself to try it again.

Was your hand steady? That just sounds weird. My delt never hurt, even when it was a "virgin".

Back