• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren A and Test

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering. I know Tren A is an ED or at least EOD compound, but what do yall think about dosing with Test Cyp?

Test Cyp, 300mg on Sun. & Wed.
Tren A, 75-100mg on Sun, T, W, F

Would that work ok?

Also, I've noticed my temper being fairly short on 500mg/Week of Test. Am I gonna kill someone by upping the T and adding 300-400mg Tren on my next cycle?

That would work fine for pinning tren ace.

As far as your temper. When I'm on tren it elevates EVERYTHING. That comes withh many advantages, but also disadvantages. Such as temper, lol.

Im just coming to the end of a tren e cycle my first tren cycle and was amazed that i never lost my temper or felt i was going to, no massive difference in strengh but i must admit i love the way my body has changed. I must admit i did start to wonder if the product i was using was maybe underdosed as i was running it at 500mg wk with bi test at 800mg. Im going to look into the product just for future reference as i would have liked to see more strengh ect.

dont pin ED with tren ace, I mean you could but EoD works fine! Ive tried both ways.

Sounds like your approach is reflecting what most recommend. I have heard to be sure that you are taking twice as much test as tren to keep all functions in order.

I was wondering. I know Tren A is an ED or at least EOD compound, but what do yall think about dosing with Test Cyp?

Test Cyp, 300mg on Sun. & Wed.
Tren A, 75-100mg on Sun, T, W, F

Would that work ok?

Also, I've noticed my temper being fairly short on 500mg/Week of Test. Am I gonna kill someone by upping the T and adding 300-400mg Tren on my next cycle?
Looks fine but if it is your first run with tren start with 75mg per inject. Tren is very strong with test.

Looks fine but if it is your first run with tren start with 75mg per inject. Tren is very strong with test.
Ditto on that! I did tren a 75 eod last year, w/ test. Did great. Didn't get much cough or anything. This year I got brave and did tren e 200. Shit kicked my ass at first! Felt like I had a lump in my throat all the time and couldn't cough it out. Sweat like a hog too! Got used to it though. I ran 325 sust, the tren e, and deca.EW. Strength gains were awesome!

Must admit with the test and tren e cycle i have been running i havent found there to be a massive increase in strength, but the change in shape is good and viens all over, lost alot of body fat which i wanted so all in all a good cycle. I have ran test at 800mg and tren e at 500mg.

i m already short temperd , tren makes it worse , so i would never try it .:wacko:

take vit E & C with tren and test cycle , your veins will be PUMPED AND HARD , a trick

i learned from a former pro BB of my area , HE use to start this 2 months from

competition , see his pic aftr tren and test with vit c & e

i was thinking of a test e and tren a cycle...... so there is not much size gain??? i would like to gain about 20 pounds, which i know is diet, but i dont know if it would be possible for me to eat enough to compete with tren!!! LOL might have to go back to the drawing board and look into another cycle.

Back