• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

no pain at all from dk t400

masokist

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know dk has been out of business and ip is producing it now. i still hear dpeople say its good stuf but i have no pain at all from this and ive read people complaining alot of the t400 so does this mean its fake? my main concerns is because im frontloading with prop and i dont want to get off the prop then run fake gear.

t/400 and no pain? yeah right, if you shot only oil.

I took t400 a few years back. I am not sure of the maker but it was real. I had to get off after 4 weeks cause the injection sight was staying puffed out and freaking hurt for days. I was told it was because they have to use so much Benzine alcohol in it that is kills a lot of the tissue at the injection sight. I am not sure how accurate that is. Even though I only did 4 weeks, I gained about 10 pounds off of it. My size increase was noticable to everyone.

so its def fake? no test in this at all? the thing is is im frontloading with prop and when i get off of prop this week if im running fake gear then ill jus be shut down am i right?

How long have you been taking it? Have you seen any significant gains for that period of time?

some people can take TEN6HUN (600mg/ml) without pain. It really all depends on things such as pinning experience, the state of your muscle, weather you do things like warming your muscle and the oil before injection, pin size, speed, ect.~

Doesn't mean your gear is fake by any means

this is my 4th week. my strength has gone up and im looking much fuller but idk if this can all be attributed just to the test prop. im doing prop 100mg eod and 2cc of t400 divided on mon and thur. i did feel the prop for the first few weeks but now it doesnt affect me either. im using a 23g 1.5in needle. this is my first cycle so i havent touched anything before. i dont warm it up either. i am slow also i jab slowly i take my time

Look, 400mg/ml no matter how you make it will make you sore if it is dosed correctly. Chances are, if it si a single ester or double like cyp and E, it is under dosed. You can make 300mg of test e or c painless but not 400. And if it has any prop, or phenprop, it is going to hurt.

And 600mg.ml, BS, unless it is made with some solvent that is not suppose to be used in humans.

And it is not the alcohol content that always causes the pain. With high concentrations, the oil and solvents will be absorbed faster than the compound leaving crystal knots that cause a lot of inflammation. I've seen 75mg TP, 75mg TPP, and 250mg Test E made with 2% BA, 18%BB, and all EO and it hurts. Some times you will get a relatively sore less shot, but others are very painful.

I doubt 600mg would even hold in 100% EO even with BA as High as 5% and BB at 20%+. There are chemicals that will allow it to dissolve, but they are not meant for human use as they are toxic.

I shot a ton of T450 a few years back and the pain was crippling. I mean really bad. I will never use anything over 300mg/ml again.

IML Gear Cream!
I've done 500mg enanthate (home brew, yes I know my math) and it was completely painless, COMPLETELY. Walnut oil, 20% BB, 2% BA.

T400 is enanthate and propionate isn't it? I thought it was 325/75. I remember a guy who used to shoot it in his biceps and everyone went nuts over that, but he was also a heroin addict and is dead now.

Back