• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NapsGear.NET update!

IML Gear Cream!
Last night I sent a ticket requesting my tracking number as their website says we can request one after 15 days and I'm on day 27. Here is the reply I received: "July orders were delayed and will be arriving around 2 weeks later than usual" That sure would have been nice to know at any point in the last month! I still wasn't given tracking info, so I sent another request for it.

Same here with them. Go .com. Genxxxl is gtg 2!

help

Has anyone used the EMS 7 day delivery service? Does anyone use their real name and address for the orders? Im going to make my first order but id like to get it fast.

Has anyone used the EMS 7 day delivery service?

I have not..

Does anyone use their real name and address for the orders?

Many people do... Some do not... If you dont use your real name than if their is any mix up with the payment or shipping your screwed...

Im going to make my first order but id like to get it fast.

NAPS has been VERY slow recently... Some bros out their have been waiting "longer than advertised"... Maybe the EMS 7-day thing will work better for you...

Would also like to hear if anyone has used ems 7 day delivery. Would like to place order and get withouting.

plan on waiting about 30 days for order..

Guys, sometimes shipping delays happen within the postal service. I once had 2 packs sent out from the same place at the same time (not naps). Overseas, EU shipper, to west coast US. One pack made it in a week. The other took over 6 weeks.

I was waiting patiently, but finally contacted the shipper for tracking. Tracking showed both packs hit customs on East Coast the same day, got to the West Coast around the same time too if I recall. But the other pack was just mysteriously "lost". I called USPS, and they didn't know where it was. My local carrier told me they fired a carrier the previous week for stealing packages, and that was probably what happened to mine.

Funny, just about 2-3 days after I started checking up on it, it was delivered. No one could explain what had happened to the pack, where it went, etc. It just was probably sitting on the back of a shelf in some PO, overlooked for weeks. Not the fault of the shipper obviously, and I am glad I didn't make a thread bitching, or accuse them of not sending my stuff either.

bro i had shit shipped from ukraine on ebay........it took a week, it takes 5 days for int mail to hit us...so explain that

was what you ordered legal and not have to be shipped from multiple places? Shipping issues happen and when your ordering this stuff waiting is part of the game. if you dont want to wait there are big guys at the gym that you can pay 150 a 10ml for it for instant gratification.

was what you ordered legal and not have to be shipped from multiple places? Shipping issues happen and when your ordering this stuff waiting is part of the game. if you dont want to wait there are big guys at the gym that you can pay 150 a 10ml for it for instant gratification.

thanks for ur input:paddle:

bro i had shit shipped from ukraine on ebay........it took a week, it takes 5 days for int mail to hit us...so explain that

Maybe you should read my post again. I had 2 packs sent from a european country at the same time. One got to me (on west coast US) in one week, the other took over 6 weeks...so explain THAT!

Maybe you should read my post again. I had 2 packs sent from a european country at the same time. One got to me (on west coast US) in one week, the other took over 6 weeks...so explain THAT!
yeah that would be difficult to explain right there.

Patience is key. And shit happens sometimes.
Maybe it got seized.. which is out of Naps control, but you'll be able to request a reship.

IML Gear Cream!
this guy bmw kills me post up some pics bro........
i wanna see this 20 year exp.........hahahhaa i will put u to shame little man

Yea, so I placed a second order, in hopes that my servicing time would improve. I have read about 50 posts from 5 plus forums, and I know a person who is jacked and uses them, so I am a trusting customer.....that well, has not even got my first order yet??
1) the website is solid, easy to nav through
2) the information is correct on most of the juice (other than anapolon 50 and some others imao....so I appreciate the extra effort and passion of the science
3) the online chat is nice...though I have called, even at 6am pac and nothing
4) the product line, bringing back many old products not seen in years, awesome

needs to improve...promised service time, tell me its going to be over a month for some simple test, and I wont expect it any sooner

I will for sure be updating my post, in fact I remain unjaded, though i placed my first on july 14th and its not aug 14th...I am actually excited and optimisitcly look forward to updated my post, feeling as if I was not patient enough, and posting an awesome feedback on the products and the time it took to receive my second order

suggestions

-I have heard orals come more quickly, so my second order almost all oral, get them first
-place a larger order w pct's and a back up to keep test levels high just incase (test orals etc..)
-expect it to take 6 weeks, and possibly seized, and you wont be over promised
-know that they are busy, wont return e-mails form most people or orders (new customers, as I am one) so dont expect it
-know that WU is reliable, gets to them and they follow through in 24 hours to show they have gotton the WU wire, this they do communicate well with....everyone like money lol, sort of lol

B

naps always comes through guys. They've been around for years. You don't stay around by scamming and providing consistently bad service. Glitches happen. Usually when things like shipping delays happen with good sources it's something that is out of their control.

You guys will all get your stuff. Relax and have patience. :)

Oh I dont think they are scamming at all. Hell they were being exceptionally nice just replacing those vials for me. It wasnt their fault that the vials were short, they are just a reseller. Still sucks to not have gotten them yet, but I am not worried about being scammed, they have taken good care of me so far.

I was looking at buying their Test cyp 10ml vials and D-bol. Has anybody here used the GP test cyp and if so how was the oil. Did your oil go in real easy and was the injection sore afterword. The prices for their stuff is cheap as hell and if its good then I want to buy as much as I can.

I just came off a cycle of the GP Test C and GP Dbol. I was very pleased with the Dbol. The 2 vials of Test cyp I had different results. The first vial was missing some oil, I only got a little less than 8ml from it, and I never did feel anything from it. In all fairness it could very well have just been overridden by the Dbol, which was extremely potent. I was planning a blood test to check for it, but a couple weeks into the second vial it kicked in hard. Pimples, oily skin, good gains, etc. Wasnt any reason to go get checked lol.

So either my first vial was just screwed up, or the Dbol was just running over top of it. I dunno.

Both vials were very smooth, and no site pain, with only slight soreness the next day.

Back