• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NapsGear.NET update!

naps

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, dear valued Members!

NapsGear.net has recently joined the great bodybuilding discussion forum "www.ironmagazineforums.com" and would like to let the members here know how excited we are to be a part of this community and give you all an opportunity to try our services and products. So for the next 2 weeks, we are offering all "www.ironmagazineforums.com" members a 15% discount on their orders with us. Simply enter "www.ironmagazineforums.com" and your board handle into the order comments when creating the order and deduct 15% when sending funds for the order. (15% can be determined by multiplying the order total by .15 on a calculator). We hope you decide to take advantage of this special opportunity and we look forward to forming many great new business relationships with the members of this terrific forum.

Best regards,
NapsGear.Net
http://support.napsgear.net ??? 24/7 Customer Support

hey thats real ncie of your guys.

all the best!

I'm sure many are going to order with you.

Pal, u have my busness always, ur Test rocks, just keep ur prices the same, u will have a gurue for life.

Great news. I've been waiting for my first order to get here before I try a second and it should be here in a few days.

Just don't do the dumb shit the other sponsor, WP, does.

You start spamming the forum with fake accounts and fake testimonials you'll make a lot of enemies real quick. :) Welcome though. :)

We never done that, all the feedback you'll read will be from the real users if they post it. We have an over 100k customers base so I'm relying on the real customers feedback only. Just don't wish the trolls making hints here in Geneza thread.

How many people have used these guys?

the hgh doubled in price:coffee:

We never done that, all the feedback you'll read will be from the real users if they post it. We have an over 100k customers base so I'm relying on the real customers feedback only. Just don't wish the trolls making hints here in Geneza thread.

Good.

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome, just got my first order and am ready to do another...perfect timing! Service has been great and into week two on my cycle and feeling it!

To calculate the discount you can take the total and multiply it by .85 will give you how much you owe and take out a step.....unless you are an idiot like me and manage to hit a wrong key on the calculator and end sending .43 short!!!!

Hey bro, yeah Wilmington here. Naps is gtg....gear seems legit and can't beat the prices. Great to some DE muscle here.!

Hey bro. I need some pointers on ordering gear and how to... would you mind helpiong me out?? if so let me know.. I am new to the scene bro and dont wanna fuk up.. just hit me back if you dont mind helping me out..

not bad at all the geneza line.
cant wait to try out the 1-test cyp

i am going to order today give you all a rundown on how it all unfolds?

Naps has never let me or any of my buddies down!

GP Mast 100, I like very well! haha

I placed a order little over 2 week's ago 1st time anxious about it getting here.

4x10mg 50pills t-bol only just testing the water with these guy's 4 now I have test cyp from the doctor.I had a refill and just waited to get the refill b4 starting any test so now I have 2 vials test cyp 200 mg.Will be 1st cycle

My first small order got to me on the 21st day. My second order was 2x's as big and still isn't here today was day 23 from shipment and 27 days since payment. I wouldn't care but I wanted to get some clen and T3 in!

yea going on almost 3 weeks 4 me and no order I hope it comes in soon

made my order last week hope it comes soon

Back