• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

will holotest 25 make me pop on a navy drugs test?

zachdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my names zach. im in the navy and want to start taking a supplement called halotest 25. it says on the bottle that it is comparable to a anabolic cycle and it kinda freaked me out cause i dont want to pop on a drug test. is there any one out there that can give me a little more insight on this?

thanks

I'm pretty sure there is a different test for anabolics and narcotics. They would have to specificly test for steroids. The military usually turns a blind eye toward soldiers using steroids. Maybe you have an officer or someone who doesn't like you personally, they might snitch you out if you get too big too quick. Just a thought.

I'm pretty sure there is a different test for anabolics and narcotics. They would have to specificly test for steroids. The military usually turns a blind eye toward soldiers using steroids. Maybe you have an officer or someone who doesn't like you personally, they might snitch you out if you get too big too quick. Just a thought.

i agree they dont look for that it cost alot of money to test for gear. no worries and its a legal supp. just like one guy said.^^^^^^

your fine, im enlisted and have done it my entire career along with hundreds of others i know

Back