• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spontaneity or Anticipation?

crunch

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a decision to make and I'd like to know (esp from the non-tripods) when it comes any sort of frisky activity would you prefer:

crunch: "Baby."
hottie: "Uh huh?"
crunch: "Next Thursday?"
hottie: "Yeah...?"
crunch: "I'm going to come over..."
hottie: "Oh my!!"
crunch: "And I'm gonna do your taxes like you've never had your taxes done before!"
hottie: "Oh My God YEAH!!!"
crunch: "I'm gonna do them so good you'll forget to cash in your refund!"
hottie: <passes out from anticipation>

or do you think I should be all innocent then when I show up:

crunch: "Baby!"
hottie: "Yeah!"
crunch: "It's time to do your taxes!"
hottie: <passes out due to the heat of the moment>

BTW, we haven't done any taxes yet. I haven't even seen her forms yet. I just have two sinister plans and can't decide on which one. So what's your take? Spontaneity or anticipation?

Well...............with;

Anticipation....= you best live up to the build up!!

Spontaneity...= You can blame it on something else some other mitigating circumstance should the need arise....

Hmmmmmmm

interesting.....

Eri'

Spontaneity for sure. I enjoy slipping off into a little room and playing hide the sausage, all the while hoping you don't get caught. Also, sometimes the mood just strikes you. She may be at the computer, and you think to yourself "Hey! Her mouth is right in position for some oral if I stand next to her!" And the next thing you know, she's saying "Hi there!" to the "one eyed jack"! :laugh:

With anticipation, by the time we get around to it, I'm so excited a stiff breeze could set me off.:no::doh:

Live up the moment...When it happens!!!;)

Originally posted by mmafiter
Spontaneity for sure. I enjoy slipping off into a little room and playing hide the sausage, all the while hoping you don't get caught. Also, sometimes the mood just strikes you. She may be at the computer, and you think to yourself "Hey! Her mouth is right in position for some oral if I stand next to her!" And the next thing you know, she's saying "Hi there!" to the "one eyed jack"! :laugh:

With anticipation, by the time we get around to it, I'm so excited a stiff breeze could set me off.:no::doh:

:finger:

Originally posted by w8lifter

:finger:

Hey! What's with the shaky finger?!!? I thought you'd find that funny? Oh well I guess there's no accounting for taste, even if it is for semen!:rofl::laugh:

w8 and mmafiter funniest couple ever

spontainious is soundin pretty good cause you can always have a scape goat

BTW, we haven't done any taxes yet. I haven't even seen her forms yet. I just have two sinister plans and can't decide on which one. So what's your take? Spontaneity or anticipation?

In America, your taxes are due Oct 15th (assuming you extended them).

Back