• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

$45 million California drug bust

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust

By the CNN Wire Staff
UPDATED: 04:05 AM EDT 06.26.10
(CNN) - Authorities in southern California said the strong smell of marijuana helped them discover $45 million worth of drugs in the back of a tractor-trailer they had pulled over for a traffic violation.

Deputies stopped the truck Wednesday morning, then opened the trailer after finding problems with the paperwork for the load, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

An "overwhelming odor" led investigators to about 20 tons of narcotics stashed in pallets in the back of the truck, including about 38,000 pounds of marijuana, 2,700 pounds of cocaine and 67 pounds of methamphetamine, the sheriff's office said in a statement.

Sheriff Rod Hoops said Friday night the seizure was one of the largest in the county's history.

The truck's driver, Fernando Luevano, 32, was arrested and charged with possession, transportation and sale of narcotics, authorities said.

From Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust - CNN.com

Luevano contends the drugs are for personal use only and therefore he should receive a warning or at worst a $50 ticket. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think this guy might need to check into AADAC if this is just his personal stash haha.

45 million dollars worth of drugs, and the stupid mother fucker gets pulled over for a traffic violation. OMFG!

Why are criminals so stupid? This is why it is so fucking hard to get drugs at a decent price. Retards run the dope game.

The war on drugs was lost a long time ago. It's just business now for the "good guys".

Two cops where shot the other morning and I have absolutely no sympathy for them even though the guy was a criminal that shot them. I despise law enforcement.

The war on drugs was lost a long time ago. It's just business now for the "good guys".

Two cops where shot the other morning and I have absolutely no sympathy for them even though the guy was a criminal that shot them. I despise law enforcement.

Here's hoping that no cops save your family from being raped or murdered.

Here's hoping that no cops save your family from being raped or murdered.

Doubt that would happen anyway unless his family was being raped by a donut.

I have never had a cop help me... not one time. I have never even had a cop offer to help me. I couldn't get help even when I asked for it. I have never been able to get a cop to even do their job. I couldn't even get a cop to fill out a police report.

I have family members that are cops. I have been around them when we were drinking, and listened to the douchbags brag about how they harassed some guy, how they confiscated some teenagers alcohol and drank it all, or how they can speed without ever getting tickets because they know so and so. It never ends, and it just doesn't even surprise me anymore.

You know, its funny. I have never had a single bad experience with any other type of public servant. Never had problems with firefighters, government clerks, ect. Nope, only cops.

It is in the walk, body language, and voice. They project an aura that just screams "respect my authoritah!" My problems start when my body language transmits back "FUCK YOU!"

lol...law enforcement are criminals that go without punishment or even the threat of punishment. There is no such thing as the LAW to a cop, ATF, FBI. It's such a big joke. They cry on television when they get what they dish out every fucking day and night. Yeah, menace to society those criminals. Cops have taken so much fucking money from me over bullshit its ridiculous. Oh wait, I forget.....that ghetto negro did say I was gonna have to pay up next time I drove through the neighborhood with my god damn window tent too dark.

Give me a fucking break. Save me from fucking what ??

IML Gear Cream!
I have never had a cop help me... not one time. I have never even had a cop offer to help me. I couldn't get help even when I asked for it. I have never been able to get a cop to even do their job. I couldn't even get a cop to fill out a police report.

I have family members that are cops. I have been around them when we were drinking, and listened to the douchbags brag about how they harassed some guy, how they confiscated some teenagers alcohol and drank it all, or how they can speed without ever getting tickets because they know so and so. It never ends, and it just doesn't even surprise me anymore.

You know, its funny. I have never had a single bad experience with any other type of public servant. Never had problems with firefighters, government clerks, ect. Nope, only cops.

It is in the walk, body language, and voice. They project an aura that just screams "respect my authoritah!" My problems start when my body language transmits back "FUCK YOU!"

Fair enough, but almost all of my experiences have been good with cops. I've had one really bad experience (I was hit by a cop), but of the 50 or so interactions I've had, have been good.

My secret? Unless someone gives me a reason to be otherwise, I'm nice to them. My last experience was getting pulled over for doing 35 in a 20 school zone. In case you don't know, that gets you a fiscal ass-rapping and 6 (I think) points on the license. How did I get out of it? I acted like a civilized person and was honest about my speed. He checked my insurance and driving record, and then let me go.

Have you ever considered that it's your "FUCK YOU" attitude that prevents them from cutting you any slack? You know, the opposite of what you believe happens. Maybe the other civil servants were nice to you because you weren't radiated hate at them?

lol...law enforcement are criminals that go without punishment or even the threat of punishment. There is no such thing as the LAW to a cop, ATF, FBI. It's such a big joke. They cry on television when they get what they dish out every fucking day and night. Yeah, menace to society those criminals. Cops have taken so much fucking money from me over bullshit its ridiculous. Oh wait, I forget.....that ghetto negro did say I was gonna have to pay up next time I drove through the neighborhood with my god damn window tent too dark.

And how, pray tell, did they take money from you?

Give me a fucking break. Save me from fucking what ??

Hopefully nothing. Ever.

Hopefully nothing. Ever.

we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this.

I love you.

take cash no. Lie on a police report claiming they found pot and open containers in my car ??/ fucking right they did. I tried to give them coupons for the fines but for some reason they just wanted my money.

Why would a cop do this ?? young punks that pulled somebody over and thought they could be disrespectful, when they found out otherwise they abused their authority.

Hopefully nothing. Ever.

My best friend had a cop (albeing Chicago...worth mentioning the context here) literately take a $50 bill from his wallet in front of his face and tell him to move along after he ran a background check. My buddy didn't solicit a bribe either...the cop just assumed. Never thought an officer would be so brazen about it.

My best friend had a cop (albeing Chicago...worth mentioning the context here) literately take a $50 bill from his wallet in front of his face and tell him to move along after he ran a background check. My buddy didn't solicit a bribe either...the cop just assumed. Never thought an officer would be so brazen about it.

Chicago? Very relevant.

I'm not saying there aren't bad cops, because there are assholes in every line of work. I'm saying that cops, again, like every other line of work, are mostly just decent people that want to go to have a nice day a work and then go home and maybe have a beer.

Fair enough, but almost all of my experiences have been good with cops. I've had one really bad experience (I was hit by a cop), but of the 50 or so interactions I've had, have been good.

My secret? Unless someone gives me a reason to be otherwise, I'm nice to them. My last experience was getting pulled over for doing 35 in a 20 school zone. In case you don't know, that gets you a fiscal ass-rapping and 6 (I think) points on the license. How did I get out of it? I acted like a civilized person and was honest about my speed. He checked my insurance and driving record, and then let me go.

Have you ever considered that it's your "FUCK YOU" attitude that prevents them from cutting you any slack? You know, the opposite of what you believe happens. Maybe the other civil servants were nice to you because you weren't radiated hate at them?

Slack! Slack?

I'm lucky if they don't break the law trying to show me who's boss. I have been harassed to the enth degree. I have had guns stuck in my face. I have had my car ripped apart to no good fucking reason. I have been handcuffed and thrown in a ditch just for riding with "known criminals". I have had drugs planted on me and then told that I would have to snitch on dealers if I didn't want to go to jail.

Now I am no perfect little angel, but I have never committed a crime against anyone other than a few fights here and there, and those were all fair fights. But, my drug habits and associations with various druggie friends has allowed me to see just how corrupt and low down law enforcement is. They will lie, cheat, steal, and, kill unlawfully to make a bust.

I would much rather have to deal with the violent criminal instead of the cop. It's the same difference really. Both want to take something from me, and my freedom is worth much much more than my wallet. At least with the criminal, I am on equal footing. With the cop, even if I could win, I would still lose.

Slack! Slack?

I'm lucky if they don't break the law trying to show me who's boss. I have been harassed to the enth degree. I have had guns stuck in my face. I have had my car ripped apart to no good fucking reason. I have been handcuffed and thrown in a ditch just for riding with "known criminals". I have had drugs planted on me and then told that I would have to snitch on dealers if I didn't want to go to jail.

Now I am no perfect little angel, but I have never committed a crime against anyone other than a few fights here and there, and those were all fair fights. But, my drug habits and associations with various druggie friends has allowed me to see just how corrupt and low down law enforcement is. They will lie, cheat, steal, and, kill unlawfully to make a bust.

I would much rather have to deal with the violent criminal instead of the cop. It's the same difference really. Both want to take something from me, and my freedom is worth much much more than my wallet. At least with the criminal, I am on equal footing. With the cop, even if I could win, I would still lose.

Okay, maybe you are nice and respectful to police offers. Maybe it's just a function of where you grew up. I suppose. You grew up in Georgia, right? Maybe it's a hick cop thing.

I grew up in Los Angeles. Home of the most notorious law enforcement agency in the entire United States: The LAPD. The funny thing is that the only time I've had a problem, getting punched on the spine, it was with the smaller division of the Burbank Police Department.

Okay, maybe you are nice and respectful to police offers. Maybe it's just a function of where you grew up. I suppose. You grew up in Georgia, right? Maybe it's a hick cop thing.

I grew up in Los Angeles. Home of the most notorious law enforcement agency in the entire United States: The LAPD. The funny thing is that the only time I've had a problem, getting punched on the spine, it was with the smaller division of the Burbank Police Department.

No, I am not nice and respectful, and I won't pretend to be. You can see the disdain in my eyes, and hear the contempt in my voice.

But disdainful and contemptuous dispositions aren't against the law, but will get you in 10 times more trouble than actually breaking a law.

The fuzz shackled me so hard one time I had tingling in my hands for 3 weeks.....now when I write for more than an hour my hands start to go numb....

:coffee:Never let them search the car. ask them what your being pulled over for..if ya fuck up and alight ect isout well

No, I am not nice and respectful, and I won't pretend to be. You can see the disdain in my eyes, and hear the contempt in my voice.

But disdainful and contemptuous dispositions aren't against the law, but will get you in 10 times more trouble than actually breaking a law.

The fuzz shackled me so hard one time I had tingling in my hands for 3 weeks.....now when I write for more than an hour my hands start to go numb....

I suppose that either I'm the statistical anomaly or cops in rural areas are worse.

I suppose that either I'm the statistical anomaly or cops in rural areas are worse.
This was the Honolulu PD, just local guys who don't like blonde haoles....I hit 2 guys for bumping into an old lady and almost knocking her down they didn't even say sorry....maybe I scared the cops because I took out 2 guys on my own Drunken master style but they were drunk too they didn't even arrest them....luckily they were tourists and didn't want to come back to testify that I kicked their asses for almost knocking an 80 something year-old lady down...

way worse. nothing to do.

The funny part about my first run in with the cops was that i was innocent, charges where thrown out but still had to pay the fines for the charges and my license still suspended. The cops, bail bondsman, attorneys and the court system make up one hell of a money making operation.

oh well, i'm practicing non judgment and tranquility.

I love law enforcement officers.

This was the Honolulu PD, just local guys who don't like blonde haoles....I hit 2 guys for bumping into an old lady and almost knocking her down they didn't even say sorry....maybe I scared the cops because I took out 2 guys on my own Drunken master style but they were drunk too they didn't even arrest them....luckily they were tourists and didn't want to come back to testify that I kicked their asses for almost knocking an 80 something year-old lady down...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Honolulu cops qualify as rural.

Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust

By the CNN Wire Staff
UPDATED: 04:05 AM EDT 06.26.10
(CNN) - Authorities in southern California said the strong smell of marijuana helped them discover $45 million worth of drugs in the back of a tractor-trailer they had pulled over for a traffic violation.

That's one helluva boatload.

Amazing that pot has such a demand. Another reason why I say, decriminialize and have Americans grow it. I assume it came from Mexico.

Tucson had a smaller but decent sized today also for pot.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Honolulu cops qualify as rural.
Nah, not near as bad. My Jr and Sr. years of HS I lived in a town of 311 people, we had kids from a 30 mile radius coming to our school. They had one cop who patrolled at night and one during the day. They didn't like that I hung out with the blacks and mexicans from my school who lived on the other (wrong) side of the bridge that split the town. Anytime I would visit them as soon as I crossed over one of them would harass me, especially the night watch. Yeah some of them smoked weed or got drunk on weekends, but so did several of the white kids, mostly the richest kids from the most prominent families who I was friends with too. They would tell me shit like, "We know they smoke marijuana, one of the neighbors smelled it." "You shouldn't be hanging round those kids they are headed for trouble." I stayed clean back in those days so they had no reason to constantly harass me about who my friends were. The night one was a fat fucker who I think got booted from the State Troopers for being obese, he actually tried to tell me to stay away from my friends house because the FBI was watching it....yeah the FBI is going to waste time on small time pot smoker who might sell a little after he drives into the big town to score... Another time he pulled me over at night because I had 2 of my black friends in the car, we'd just drove back from golf practice...he said the reason he was pulling me over was he saw me swerving. I'd gently negotiated around a huge pothole....he was just being his racist nosy self....One of the reasons I joined the Navy was to get away from their constant harassment...

Back