• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Totally opposite of what I thought, what do you guys thing of this vid?

CaptainNapalm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here is a very short video on creatine supplementation. Aside from the caffeine point it goes completely against what my wisdom was on this supplement:

YouTube - Creatine Questions Answered: Cycling, Caffeine, Water

Who agrees and disagrees with this? I recently and reluctantly came off of 3 months use of creatine simply because I was afraid my own body would stop it's creatine production process and have lost some endurance/size as a result. I am so tempted to just start supplementing again to aid me in my workouts but all I seem to read is that a washout period is necessary to prevent future problems. I was also very surprised to hear that additional water intake is not necessary when using creatine. What are your thoughts on this guys? Does this character know what he's talking about?

Yep, he's right on all counts. Not a bad idea to drink a little extra water though, for a lot of reasons, not just creatine consumption.

xactly right, but i like water so I drink alot of it anyway.I have also used creatine mono in my coffee in the mornings,and I could tell it still worked.

Excellent guys! I'm scrapping the washout phase then and resuming steady daily dosing.

Back