• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stimulants

hubbardkrubbard

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey ya'll:

I was just wondering if anyone of you knew if there were any good stimulants out there? Keep in mind if you haven't read over my other posts I run track....so acquiring a pump or anything like that isn't really needed. I don't do RedBull because of the crash that could possibly happen. So far....I've been doing 500mg of caffeine with some tyrosine.....but is there anything else out there I could take pre-meet or pre-hard practice I could do to get me good?

Clen and T3,does this thread belongs in the anabolic section???:thinking:

dont get into any stimulants for running. youll just end up taking crystal meth after it dont work anymore. i dont mean t3 or clen. i mean adderal or ritalin, adipex shit like that. i seen to many guys do hard drugs that started out with stimulants. stay the way you r.

dont get into any stimulants for running. youll just end up taking crystal meth after it dont work anymore. i dont mean t3 or clen. i mean adderal or ritalin, adipex shit like that. i seen to many guys do hard drugs that started out with stimulants. stay the way you r.

Ok.....you've had friends who take riddlin for running? I knew of cannibus.....weird huh? Some take that for mellowing out.....so caffeine is ok huh? Just asking for advice....sorry if this is in the anabolic section.

^^^^^^^^no i had friends who took ritalin, adderall, adipex who got hooked on crystal meth because those class 2 substances didnt do the trick anymore for them. and there very powerful pychostimulants and are very habit forming. thats what happen to my friends. thats why i told him not to take stimulants. he said stimulants and already mentioned caffiene, so i took he ment other stimulants, clen and t3 are not stimulants, they have nervous system effects but are not stimulants. imho

Supplementation with high levels of vitamin B-12 should perk you up pretty good. You shouldn't really feel a crash later either.

I went to the herbal doc yesterday, and his recommendation was with Royal Bee Pollen and the use of ginseng. Forgot to ask my trainer, but would love any such input as an alternative to chemical compounds.

Coffee, cheap, high in anti-oxidants and effective.

Back